Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
THE problem is not the slow pace , it's that sophia will never be a slut and everyone in this stupid thread want it to be a stupid lesbian and god forbid a futta bitch that's why in my opinion the dev should remove the corruption tag on this game coz we didn't see any
As pointed out this game has corruption in it as well as B.D.S.M-voyeurism-exhibitionism.Some of these are not in the genre.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I dunno man, I think that's exactly the problem....
I don't think the slow pace is the problem. As it's been pointed out numerous times on the board, It's the production time between updates that is the problem. Let's take a look at this current update that is projected the be released in September. Once that update is released, it would have been five months from his last update April 4th, but since this is the other half of the game day, Day 18 will have taken nine months to complete. That is a very excessive amount of time needed to complete a Game Day.

I think once the game is released, the player will prise his artwork, but the true test will be looking at each event and see if there were any unnecessary renders he needed to tell the story of that scene.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I don't think the slow pace is the problem. As it's been pointed out numerous times on the board, It's the production time between updates that is the problem. Let's take a look at this current update that is projected the be released in September. Once that update is released, it would have been six months from his last update April 4th, but since this is the other half of the game day, Day 18 will have taken nine months to complete. That is a very excessive amount of time needed to complete a Game Day.

I think once the game is released, the player will prise his artwork, but the true test will be looking at each event and see if there were any unnecessary renders he needed to tell the story of that scene.
September will be 5 months, not 6

Reactions: kameohawk

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
I don't think the slow pace is the problem. As it's been pointed out numerous times on the board, It's the production time between updates that is the problem. Let's take a look at this current update that is projected the be released in September. Once that update is released, it would have been six months from his last update April 4th, but since this is the other half of the game day, Day 18 will have taken nine months to complete. That is a very excessive amount of time needed to complete a Game Day.

It reminds me somewhat of Tom King's Batman run. Great story, lovely visuals but about 30 issues too long. Why tell a story in 50 issues when you can do it in 75?

You can be slow paced but still rewarding. Summertime Saga is a good example. I mean, there's... what? 2 main updates a year give or take? But those updates are solid in terms of both story and visuals. The developer has basically taken a relationship and silo'd it to pick up and play. You SEE why it took so long (although you may not agree with it). AWAM is like the opposite. You wait months for an update and all you get is the MC looking pensive in different rooms of her house, maybe going shopping or perhaps wearing a bikini and then finish the update with her THINKING about sex. Thanks very much, see you next season.

And the developer can sleep well at night knowing he's got a fanbase which goes "golly gosh just look at those visuals. We sure are blessed" regardless of what is shovelled out in front of them

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
you make bad example for picking elena life or anna exciting affection they build the game just for sex scene not for the story if you want both story and lewd scene try Good girl gone bad, Jessica oneil hard news, A mother's love, Love and submission, they are a good example how this game should be
There was some sense of story in them. Right there at the beginning, so we can't rule them out. Then it all went down to become a sex fest.

I haven't played Good girl gone bad. JOHN is still at the beginning phase. I love "A mother's love" but that too now has repetitive sex events that becomes boring fast, but still i go back for more each update. Love and submission is indeed a good example right beside FOTM.

Maybe mine are bad examples from where you stand. But i can only speak from my own experience with these games and from my perspective.

bsr2

Apr 11, 2018
The problem is the time between updates, plain and simple. That then affects everyone perception on the pace of the game. I love a slow build. But when you have 5-6 months between updates AND a slow build, it's all going to suffer. I've complained so so much about the long update cycles. It's never going to change. It sucks so much, but it is what it is.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The thing I'm finding intriguing about reading you guys squabble and suggest games and devs that are better than AWAM is that most of the games suggested I wouldn't touch with a barge pole. The one decision I think L&P made at the start that was brilliant design is the fact that all erotic scenes are optional. Now it would be dumb to skip all of them, but it does mean that as players we have the choice in the game we play.

I lost interest in games like JOHN because of the forced scenes with Connor. You can't even pursue Heather without Christian getting in the way. But here, if you don't like Liam, you can skip his scenes. If you like him, then you can play them, but it's left entirely up to the player.

That, and the female protag. The fact that we can even argue about whether the lesbian or straight route is better is brilliant, and completely missing in the male protag games you guys are putting forward. It really doesn't make a difference if the dev of a male protag game puts out updates twice or thrice as fast as L&P, if there are people like me that play the lesbian route.

Oh, and that it's in Daz. Being able to make Fan Art for the game is great

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
never got why people even give this game clown dev the time a day rember when he said his game was the best game on this site and called other devs games trash even though i can name 20-40 games that are better he even acted like his renders are the best when there not there lighting can be god afwul in puts why to much time render useless sncess that don't go any were

lol john is way better if you don't won't t have sex with some one you say no and thats the end of that awam you get locked out of things if you don't even say yes like the shower kiss and the writing for this game is a joke asain guy must have 10000 iq black kid wants to be a rapper and a basket ball player relay lol game is trash though in though I agree with you on that one lwees
Agreed. I follow this just to see where it goes and I'm only interested in the Sophia/Patricia/Ellie routes anyway (why i couldn't care less about update times). But yeah, it's far from the best written, rendered or anything else. It's fun for sure but average at best compared to some.

See how many facepalms this post can generate ;)

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
never got why people even give this game clown dev the time a day rember when he said his game was the best game on this site and called other devs games trash even though i can name 20-40 games that are better he even acted like his renders are the best when there not there lighting can be god afwul in puts why to much time render useless sncess that don't go any were and he even just took assets from repeny any way like maps and characters
is there any sex scene apart with husband
Two years people have been asking for sex scenes. Sadly I missed the anniversary or I'd have baked a cake

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I don't think the slow pace is the problem. As it's been pointed out numerous times on the board, It's the production time between updates that is the problem. Let's take a look at this current update that is projected the be released in September. Once that update is released, it would have been five months from his last update April 4th, but since this is the other half of the game day, Day 18 will have taken nine months to complete. That is a very excessive amount of time needed to complete a Game Day.

I already want the next update, there will be the next showering event with Ellie :unsure:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I honestly got lost in this sentence. But anyways, this story is overly written, it's like the dev is trying to cook the perfect bread by leaving time enough cooking, but many times it gets crisp burns. For instance: A good writting is when Ellie's computer gets virus and when you do the bullshit proof, what Dylan says on how to remove the ransomware (i think it was ransomware), its actually legit. Clearly shows he didnt just toss story in the way.

But proving the game is overly written is easy, take how many loose ends the story has in nearly 4 years and they dont apparently have a conclusion or development, like the Janitor, and the teenagers whom she gives her number to early in the game. The story is pretty much dragging for its life at this point.

Also imagine that there are game devs out there that hasnt been interested in continuing game development and is earning a lot more than the dude behind this game. He said his game is the best because for every mom their child is beautiful, even though, its not true
It's only been 3 years in production, not 4. And Jason and Haru will return on day 14. We've known that for a while

Reactions: Bane71

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Day 19 or you think there will be a noon shower scene?
I just want more interaction between them. It's time for the girls to sort out their feelings for each other. Besides, there are no events with Ellie on the 20th and 22 days. And by the 23rd day they should realize their feelings for each other, so I think that on the 19th and 21st days there will be very important events that will bring mother and daughter much closer in sexually way. :unsure:
Damn how long awaits, I want this all now.:cry:

vjmaddox

Jun 16, 2018
During the bikini event with Dylan and Sam, the choice regarding Dylan's reaction to Sam touching Sophia is attended to dictate Dylan's reaction to Sophia from then on out. I did specifically see that stated by L&P

I essentially took that as either of two things happens.

1) if you choose that Dylan is not OK with Sam touching, then what you say is true from then on out, Dylan going react angrily every time someone touches Sophia.

2) if you choose Dylan is fine with Sam touching, then that could lead to a 3some with Sophia/Dylan/Sam or other group sex scenarios, as Dylan wouldn't react angrily.

However, am not 100% certain, with L&P, anything is possible but that is how I interpreted the bikini scene and I choose what I presume many did, that Dylan was OK with Sam touching.

So personally I want to see that choice of mine lead to more Sophia/Dylan/Sam events

As I said before in this thread and no doubt say again, AWAM end up in 1 of 2 things,

1) Sophia becomes corrupted enough to have sex with just one person who is not her husband, and we choose who that 1 person is.

2) Sophia becomes corrupted enough that she has sex with multiple people and pretty much everyone she can have sex with.

There is no in-between for me but if multiple people happen, then its very likely group sex will happen.
I agree and sophia is very conscious about her relationship with everyone and everything even tho she has attraction and filthy thought she can't able to make a move,in future she might divorce Liam cause that's what holding her. If there is anything I missed out or wrong correct me
-Peace

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Only one circumstance, that such a number of dissatisfied people do not pass by, and Express their dissatisfaction here publicly, says that L&P has created something cool! L&P has hit a point that does not leave us indifferent!
Personally, I looked at other games and forums, but they did not catch me at all, I did not Express my opinion about any other game anywhere.
While AWAM, including beautiful renderings of fans on Fan art, not only appeal, but also awaken the imagination and inspire the creation of new storylines, etc.

• Love
Reactions: Alley_Cat

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Especially funny since you have insufficient data to make anywhere close to an accurate prediction. Not even L&P has sufficient data most of the time. Why else do you think he only makes a guess once CS and RS reach 100%

It also depends on what you're making a prediction of. farrah was right on the mark in predicting Sophia and Patricia would kiss at the nightclub. And Sophia stealing Ellie's cheerleader uniform. And the nature of the bonus storyline.

So now I'm wondering what their prediction is of this update, since we haven't had the usual "there'll be no nudity or sex scenes" about the Ellie/Julia or the Alyssa event, now that farrah is back and active.
Not really.Because way too many was thinking the update will be out no later than end of June/start of July.Even when I have pointed out that there is no way second part of day 11 to take less time than first part of day 1.
But that is not important.
Sure we all should apologize to the guy guessing for 150-160 days.I admit that even I don't take his prediction for serious.
Now something more interesting.
I bet many of us will want DoL once more to get 50% less content.Read that as there is really something between Alyssa and Zac, and between Claire and Marie.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: farrah

Gunslinger66

Aug 31, 2020
I can't complete Ellie's and Sophia kiss scene due to 1 less Ellie point ( i.e, I have only 21 point but 22 is required for the scene). Can anyone please help me where I may have missed?

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes