dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
He promised to hire someone to help him but when he got to that goal on patreon he went back on that promise so no, no team, just 1 individual.
I think if he hire 1 people, and update can more litle faster than before he'll get what he want.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
is he have a team for make this game?
or just doing by himself?

hope he can make team so the update can more fast even a little bit.
Oh boy, you don't know what you just started! It's a long going debate in this thread about how he never kept his promise when he said he'll hire an assistant guy after reaching a certain goal!

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Oh boy, you don't know what you just started! It's a long going debate in this thread about how he never kept his promise when he said he'll hire an assistant guy after reaching a certain goal!
Why bother going over the same old ground with the same old argument its pointless

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
yes becase that why i asked again with this question....
much better if him hire someone

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I can't complete Ellie's and Sophia kiss scene due to 1 less Ellie point ( i.e, I have only 21 point but 22 is required for the scene). Can anyone please help me where I may have missed?
If you need, here is my walkthrough for Ellie/Patricia, in order to get the kiss scene

Reactions: Old Dog
Jan 22, 2019
You became a patron again so that you can complain freely because some people say that only patrons can complain.
This shows your obsessive hatred towards this game.
Anyway this thread is all yours do whatever you want to do.

I can quote all your posts of the past weeks to back me up and but I chose not to do it because firstly its time consuming and second I don't think winning an argument with you will do me anything better.
So I hope this is my last reply to you.

You say it in a way as if lesbian lovers are some kinda creeps. That's cliched man.
I am not against lesbian i like lesbians but to have all the game focused only on that, that is my problem, avoide lesbian route in this game and you will have 5 mins of play and nothing really remarkable except maybe the bikini show and glimse of a titty :LOL:

Reactions: sykni and Assari

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I am not against lesbian i like lesbians but to have all the game focused only on that, that is my problem, avoide lesbian route in this game and you will have 5 mins of play and nothing really remarkable except maybe the bikini show and glimse of a titty :LOL:
To have the whole game focused only on lesbian content, come on you know very well that this is not true.
It is only one up date that is lesbian heavy, so you can either skip this update or play the non lesbian content,but to say this game is lesbian focused is just not true.
We know the outlay for the update after next and that is not lesbian heavy.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
To have the whole game focused only on lesbian content, come on you know very well that this is not true.
It is only one up date that is lesbian heavy, so you can either skip this update or play the non lesbian content,but to say this game is lesbian focused is just not true.
The next game day outline is not really lesbian heavy, but if he is going to break the updates into 1/3 then the first part of that day is mostly lesbian, but then again it is Ellie. :giggle:

1598908795914.png

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
And once again it's troll time, starts a few weeks before the update is released because they can't wait and ends a couple weeks after the update because it's toooooo short. Same loop again and again.. :sleep:

In the meantime they complain about how bad the game is or whatever excuse they can use, but they're here for a reason.. and they know it! :sneaky:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well next update will be again mostly lesbian if you are not into Liam or Morello.So probably he should skip this whole year.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes