ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Ellie is playing her cards. the MC Dylan didnt make his move yet, as it wasnt his turn, but just you wait
Oh right, you are refering to future events. Of course it will be interesting to do a new poll after new events happen and it's possible that the characters of the best scene change.

Reactions: phill_leotardo

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Ellie is playing her cards. the MC Dylan didnt make his move yet, as it wasnt his turn, but just you wait
Wait, Dylan is a wife and mother? And here I thought that was Sophia. Silly me, I guess. Must have got confused by the sentence in the introduction: "This is Sophia Parker, our protagonist. A beautiful, intelligent, middle-aged woman, mother of two and loving wife."

• Haha
Reactions: DonkeyFace

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Wait, Dylan is a wife and mother? And here I thought that was Sophia. Silly me, I guess. Must have got confused by the sentence in the introduction: "This is Sophia Parker, our protagonist. A beautiful, intelligent, middle-aged woman, mother of two and loving wife."
Yes she is beatiful, i agree entirely with all adjectives and i might even add more, but you are mistaken Dylan is the MC, for he shall bring us all the sex scenes we wait, and i forgive you for your mistake, this time.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yes she is beatiful, i agree entirely with all adjectives and i might even add more, but you are mistaken Dylan is the MC, for he shall bring us all the sex scenes we wait, and i forgive you for your mistake, this time.
Also, then shouldn't this game have the "male protagonist" tag instead of female?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Funny, for being the MC, Dylan isn't in my game's story. He's around, I think, just not doing anything. :D
Jerking off and playing video games I think.

Another thing that confuses me about Dylan being the MC, is that starting from next update, he potentially pretty much disappears from the game.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Jerking off and playing video games I think.

Another thing that confuses me about Dylan being the MC, is that starting from next update, he potentially pretty much disappears from the game.
nooooooooooo, this is impossible, i think you're imagining things.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
nooooooooooo, this is impossible, i think you're imagining things.
What do you think happens if you send Dylan to boarding school? There's a little storyline, but he's essentially written out of two-thirds of the game, and only returns on weekends. And even then, there is one day each weekend where he gets no events, regardless of whether you send him to boarding school or not.

So not only can you send Dylan out of most of the game, but as far as we can confirm, he's the only character you can do this with. Would seem rather dumb of L&P to make an MC that you can write out of most of the game, whether you choose the option or not.

clearly playing on the wrong save, do you want a spare????
Why use saves? Then you don't get the goodness of the early scenes.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
What do you think happens if you send Dylan to boarding school? There's a little storyline, but he's essentially written out of two-thirds of the game, and only returns on weekends. And even then, there is one day each weekend where he gets no events, regardless of whether you send him to boarding school or not.

So not only can you send Dylan out of most of the game, but as far as we can confirm, he's the only character you can do this with. Would seem rather dumb of L&P to make an MC that you can write out of most of the game, whether you choose the option or not.

Why use saves? Then you don't get the goodness of the early scenes.
Without Dylan, all you get is a strictly lesbian game, i dont imagine any of the blackmail routes will grow into sex, anyways.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
So what about Dylan's friend Sam, the one you can invite to the bikini fashion show and the chicken fight? He has his route too.
Sam is one character i dont get the point of, tbh. He's just a non-incest version of Dylan. Besides you cant have Ellie in the line, with Sam, since they are two caracters unrelated and without development. Dylan is the best bet for sex scenes, Mom, Sister or girlfriend, depends on which way you look at, clearly protagonism for my boy right there. Sophia is just food for us.

Reactions: Wedstone

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Sam is one character i dont get the point of, tbh. He's just a non-incest version of Dylan. Besides you cant have Ellie in the line, with Sam, since they are two caracters unrelated and without development. Dylan is the best bet for sex scenes, Mom, Sister or girlfriend, depends on which way you look at, clearly protagonism for my boy right there. Sophia is just food for us.
Sam is hardly just the non-incest version of Dylan. Not only is he more helpful around the house without anything in return: mowing the lawn, helping find car-keys etc, both of which he does regardless of relationship points, but he also fulfills Sophia's college weakness for musicians - the entire point of the next Sam event: the rock concert.

Ellie (and Patricia) are Sophia's secondary support system after Liam. Women feel safer together. Women like to talk and gossip - that's the entire point of scenes like Ellie's shower scene. And all the scenes I've raved on about, like the intimate shaving, nude sunbathing etc - that's stuff that's already set up, so you can't assert there's no development.

I get that Dylan has a role in the game. I get that he's the most favourite character. But he's not the MC. So far there's not a single actual argument for it.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Sam is hardly just the non-incest version of Dylan. Not only is he more helpful around the house without anything in return: mowing the lawn, helping find car-keys etc, both of which he does regardless of relationship points, but he also fulfills Sophia's college weakness for musicians - the entire point of the next Sam event: the rock concert.

Ellie (and Patricia) are Sophia's secondary support system after Liam. Women feel safer together. Women like to talk and gossip - that's the entire point of scenes like Ellie's shower scene. And all the scenes I've raved on about, like the intimate shaving, nude sunbathing etc - that's stuff that's already set up, so you can't assert there's no development.

I get that Dylan has a role in the game. I get that he's the most favourite character. But he's not the MC. So far there's not a single actual argument for it.
I guess it's worth noting that the whole thing with Dylan being mc is a joke, just for the gag.
I dont really take a game that serious though, this intimacy you speak of that the MC has with her peers and family is because it was built towards it, it isnt a real life rule. Ellie is annoying and has that typical spoiled teenager attitude, there really isnt anything different about her character, notice i am not speaking story-wise stuff. Even in the shower scene Sophia stole the scene, Ellie sucks, seriously, not even sure how can people get behind her.

Story wise as you speak, even the janitor can be meaningful if written well, but would anybody like him? maybe. I still dont like Sam's character though, that cuckold status he generates, doesnt sit well with me

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I guess it's worth noting that the whole thing with Dylan being mc is a joke, just for the gag.
I dont really take a game that serious though, this intimacy you speak of that the MC has with her peers and family is because it was built towards it, it isnt a real life rule. Ellie is annoying and has that typical spoiled teenager attitude, there really isnt anything different about her character, notice i am not speaking story-wise stuff. Even in the shower scene Sophia stole the scene, Ellie sucks, seriously, not even sure how can people get behind her.

Story wise as you speak, even the janitor can be meaningful if written well, but would anybody like him? maybe. I still dont like Sam's character though, that cuckold status he generates, doesnt sit well with me
People definitely like Janitor Clark. About as popular as Aiden, at least according to the Patreon poll. But then even if written badly, people like their particular kinks, and will defend them ferociously when they feel it necessary.

I mean, take the subway thug scene as an example. Sophia is told by Patricia to specifically not to go out at night alone, especially in public. So what does L&P do? When Sophia goes to visit Claire, he gives her the option to take the subway, alone at night, in public. No reason at all for her to do it, other than to fulfil a violence kink or whatever kink it is.

Or another, in every situation I've seen on TV and movies, violence against another student for whatever reason gets to expelled. So Aiden should have been expelled for attacking the smaller students, and Dylan should have been expelled for attacking Aiden defending them. But then you wouldn't have the blackmail route, so the story is fudged.

Even in the Ellie route (just to be fair), Sophia goes from commenting that Ellie's bra isn't too tight on day 13 (in the dressing room, the first chance to get Filthy points with Ellie), to frenching her in the shower 4 days later. Doesn't make sense, but it fulfils the lesbian incest kink, of which there is woefully few good games out there for it. I can name 4.

My point is, allowances are made so that people can enjoy their kinks. Not all of them make sense. Some will make sense to some, and not to others. Nothing you can do about it but accept it and move on.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
People definitely like Janitor Clark. About as popular as Aiden, at least according to the Patreon poll. But then even if written badly, people like their particular kinks, and will defend them ferociously when they feel it necessary.

I mean, take the subway thug scene as an example. Sophia is told by Patricia to specifically not to go out at night alone, especially in public. So what does L&P do? When Sophia goes to visit Claire, he gives her the option to take the subway, alone at night, in public. No reason at all for her to do it, other than to fulfil a violence kink or whatever kink it is.

Or another, in every situation I've seen on TV and movies, violence against another student for whatever reason gets to expelled. So Aiden should have been expelled for attacking the smaller students, and Dylan should have been expelled for attacking Aiden defending them. But then you wouldn't have the blackmail route, so the story is fudged.

Even in the Ellie route (just to be fair), Sophia goes from commenting that Ellie's bra isn't too tight on day 13 (in the dressing room, the first chance to get Filthy points with Ellie), to frenching her in the shower 4 days later. Doesn't make sense, but it fulfils the lesbian incest kink, of which there is woefully few good games out there for it. I can name 4.

My point is, allowances are made so that people can enjoy their kinks. Not all of them make sense. Some will make sense to some, and not to others. Nothing you can do about it but accept it and move on.
Im all open for all routes that are in the game currently, some characters just doesnt buy my taste, if i had an option to trade good wife points in exchange for selecting the route where they jump off a bridge, i would gladly choose it. I have nothing against the story itself, anybody can come and choose whatever please them most, hence in my game ill tell you, i said good bye to Sam since the beginning, and come first opportunity Ellie is next

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes