ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Of course it's proper to say Ellie is leading the poll - her scene is leading the votes, and that was the question asked, not about the character. If you asked who our favourite character was, that would get a different result. Can and has already been done, both here and on Patreon.

If you want more options (like for Aiden and Bennet) you could always do a straw poll, like deio did ages ago
The poll is about scenes, not characters, as you say. That's why I responded to you that Ellie isn't leading the poll, the Ellie scene does.

Can the straw poll be embedded in the forum? Or it is an external link? I thought that doing a poll with the reactions and images is more interesting and more people participate. I think that 10 choices is enough, maybe I should select other scenes as I said to you. Thanks for the advice.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I know you mean Alyssa, but I can't help but think of Jules as precious. Can we have precious and little precious?
I had a chuckle there mate,yea why not have a little precious as well,welcome to the family our little precious Jules

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So after three years of development how many days have passed of that planned 30?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I think that's not proper to say that Ellie is leading the poll, the scene with Ellie does, but it's not the same. Dylan is receiving more votes for different events, some Dylan's fans vote for one event and others vote for another, while the Julia and Ellie event has received just one vote so far.

There aren't more reaction emojis and the Aiden and Bennett scenes haven't nudity, kissing or touching so far. But seeing the votes, I should put a Sophia's classroom scene instead of the Nathalie one. In a further poll, after new events, Aiden and Bennett should be included instead of the scenes that haven't gotten many votes.
I guess since there really only is one option to vote for by Ellie fans, the difference between scene and character isn't as great as it seems for Dylan. I mean, as much as I love Jules, she doesn't really rank on the lewd scale. Guess we'll see after the update.

I don't know about straw polls myself, just that they're doable. Or you could try starting a thread in Off-topic

But since it's nearing 100 votes, I think some interesting numbers are starting to develop. Liam now has 2 votes, but I'm also curious about the 5 that voted for the chicken fight, since you need to send Dylan away in order to get it. Seems counter-productive to me

EDIT:
So after three years of development how many days have passed of that planned 30?
This update will finish day 11. But since we already have the event list for day 12, I and others will occasionally talk about day 12.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
i always like this scene it is so funny
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this is all we've got mom-son relationship on filthy route

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes