BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
I kinda stopped following the updates, when every update offered very little, so did they start getting exciting lately?
The last one was not good imo.
Keeping my hopes down for this one also

Btw how far can the Dylan/Ellie relationship go?
Knowing L&P I'd say he's gonna touch the fabric of her bikini after 10 years of tease.

Karl Smith

Oct 1, 2018
Since I posted so far it seems that it has been about 2 years without any return whether the game was going to continue, I understand that this false feeling to have spent you 2 years is due to social isolation, but still we are nothing changed, including silence (I apologize if it has already been said the release date). the game has left many loose ends that can become possibilities and I think this that increases my impatience, a great game, many open possibilities and nothing happens. does anyone have these answers? :confused:

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Since I posted so far it seems that it has been about 2 years without any return whether the game was going to continue, I understand that this false feeling to have spent you 2 years is due to social isolation, but still we are nothing changed, including silence (I apologize if it has already been said the release date). the game has left many loose ends that can become possibilities and I think this that increases my impatience, a great game, many open possibilities and nothing happens. does anyone have these answers? :confused:
What was the version you last played?

Karl Smith

Oct 1, 2018
my last version is v0.095
long ago I saw that version 0.100 was in production, this should be 6 months and do not hear about this update, after I met and signed up here, I only base myself on the releases and information about games and so far I have not found the new update

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
long ago I saw that version 0.100 was in production, this should be 6 months and do not hear about this update, after I met and signed up here, I only base myself on the releases and information about games and so far I have not found the new update
Because .100 wasnt released yet. It should be somewhere in the comming weeks, dont remember when

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hopefully v0.100 should be out in a week. Although it will only be 5 months since the release of 0.095, not 6 months

Reactions: Old Dog

Karl Smith

Oct 1, 2018
I admit that I lost track of time by virtue of social isolation and perhaps by anxiety maybe why I didn't calculate the right time frame. Thank you very much for the information :)(y)

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
Don't get your hopes up. It's gonna take more than two weeks for testing. 30th September probably is the release date, knowing this guy!
L&P said that the second week of September. At this pace (5% per day) it will be at 100% on September 8, soooo I will give it one day or two after that for the release.

Reactions: Matt1 and Alley_Cat
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes