Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
The 30$ preview render has been out for a while.
Alley_Cat has posted all the teaser images he has,besides the "Whoops" teaser,which will not be shown as L&P asked us not to share it.
All teasers are posted 8 posts above this one.
Hehehe except for this one left of course. :cool:(y) 1.png

and yes, excluding the "whoops" teaser that it has been asked not to be shared anywhere.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Its basically the same render just at a different angle,so nothing new is gained from this picture
Really?? so any other teaser with 2 images and 2 different angles with Sophia and anyone else...nothing much is gained just because it's a different angle hehehe? but at least in this one, you can see Sophia from the front. It's still a teaser so I guess it gains just as much as any other teaser from angles, close-ups, or from a distance. :unsure: :sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: Plnjr987

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Really?? so any other teaser with 2 images and 2 different angles with Sophia and anyone else...nothing much is gained just because it's a different angle? but at least in this one, you can see Sophia from the front. It's still a teaser so I guess it gains just as much as any other teaser from angles, close-ups, or from a distance. :unsure: :sneaky:
Well nothing is gained really.If you take the two Alyssa/Sophia teases they add something.that is why me personally I would either add one or the other of the ninja school

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So... if I'm understanding this correctly, for someone who isn't into the lesbian route, the only real event that will happen in this update is the meeting with Don Morello?
Incorrect. There is also the start of Dylan going to boarding school or self-defence classes. The Ellie/Julia, Yoga, and Alyssa events will also have non-lesbian content, as part of Sophia's "general sensual venture"

And then there's the Liam event for those on the GW route

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Well nothing is gained really.If you take the two Alyssa/Sophia teases they add something.that is why me personally I would either add one or the other of the ninja school
Well...then we go to the "personally" factor, that's an entirely different matter because, personally, nothing is gained about the teasers with Sophia & Alyssa since I don't play that way so what do they add that I would care to consider it gained from those two teasers??

The truth is, you LIKE lesbian Sophia and Alyssa which is fine hehehe while I like straight Sophia & Dylan, which is even great haha so...we reach the point that basically as many teasers are possible and available...all the better!! so it's not about the "nothing new is gained", it's about that we get more teasers before getting the update! who cares about the angles?! that's the only thing that truly matters. :cool:(y)

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well...then we go to the "personally" factor, that's an entirely different matter because, personally, nothing is gained about the teasers with Sophia & Alyssa since I don't play that way so what do they add that I would care to consider it gained from those two teasers??

The truth is, you LIKE lesbian Sophia and Alyssa which is fine hehehe while I like straight Sophia & Dylan, haha so...we reach the point that basically as many teasers are possible and available...all the better!! so it's not about the "nothing new is gained", it's about that we get more teasers before getting the update! who cares about the angles?! that's the only thing that truly matters. :cool:(y)
The truth is.If this god dam render does not behave itself I am going to beat 12 shades of crap out of it,then stop have a coffee

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
The truth is.If this god dam render does not behave itself I am going to beat 12 shades of crap out of it,then stop have a coffee
Hahaha if which render does not behave itself?? not one shade more nor one shade less? Hehehe. Yes, other than beer because.. beer is beer! "beerbeerbeer" :sneaky:(y) coffee is good too. :cool:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Plnjr987 and farrah

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Hahaha if which render does not behave itself?? not one shade more nor one shade less? Hehehe. Yes, other than beer because.. beer is beer! "beerbeerbeer" :sneaky:(y) coffee is good too. :cool:
It got a reprieve at the last minute,Sophia in her jacuzzi is safe for now.
I just had a doh moment,rendered a scene and forgot to save it,oops

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Really?? so any other teaser with 2 images and 2 different angles with Sophia and anyone else...nothing much is gained just because it's a different angle hehehe? but at least in this one, you can see Sophia from the front. It's still a teaser so I guess it gains just as much as any other teaser from angles, close-ups, or from a distance. :unsure: :sneaky:
There aren't any other teasers with just another angle. The second yoga event teaser we learn that Patricia is leading it, and the second Alyssa teaser we learn that they go shopping together.

Which post did that second self-defence teaser come from anyway? I don't recall seeing it before.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes