pabloper23

Feb 26, 2020
I have been reading the thread and the conclusion for the next update is no more blackmailing for Sophia? :( One of my favourites scenes was Sophia show her sexy body for all the class. Really I don't care what is going to happen with Bennet but the story line with Aiden is vey good.

Sorry for my english :p

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I have been reading the thread and the conclusion for the next update is no more blackmailing for Sophia? :( One of my favourites scenes was Sophia show her sexy body for all the class. Really I don't care what is going to happen with Bennet but the story line with Aiden is vey good.

Sorry for my english :p
That more refers to the people that wanted the Morello event to be the start of another blackmail route, which isn't going to happen. The Bennett and Aiden routes will continue as normal, including Aiden's third task at noon on playable day 12.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm hoping to see something exciting with Dylan
Chances of that are pretty much nonexistent. Assuming from your past profile pics you're on the Filthy route, the only event with him in it is the self-defence class. For which we already know there is going to be no nudity, sex scenes, etc, etc.

• Sad
Reactions: ▌Gin ▐
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes