Bahraini

Dec 29, 2019
Chances of that are pretty much nonexistent. Assuming from your past profile pics you're on the Filthy route, the only event with him in it is the self-defence class. For which we already know there is going to be no nudity, sex scenes, etc, etc.
So a whole scene will have nothing in it except a small conversation and few karate moves?
I doubt that. there should something sexual in it or maybe if you send Dylan to boarding school something should happen.

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
OMG :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky: I don't know why people complain so much about lack of sex when they have this.
I know, right? Especially when in those bags are outfits, lingerie, handcuffs, and other crucial items of interest that are necessary for what they got planned. ;)
If this were the case who would it be for. Dylan? Zack? Liam? or just themselves?
Sigh, Most likely not the case but we could only dream until the update.

Last edited:

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
So a whole scene will have nothing in it except a small conversation and few karate moves?
I doubt that. there should something sexual in it or maybe if you send Dylan to boarding school something should happen.
This update will end in 20 seconds for the straight audience.

I'll be like, "skip, skip, skip, ha, skip, ah dylan, skip, sup morello, skip, the end!"

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
There is no doubt in my mind that Dylan needs to be sent off to boarding school for "things" to happen.
I write this only because I am at a safe and secure location and Cold Brew is not my real name. I apologize if you thought otherwise. It is an alias...
Listen to me on this. this is important!
DYLAN is the source of all the cock blocking! He wants all of this to be about him. He is upset That the title of the game is perceived from his mothers point of view and not his. He is constantly nagging L&P give him more screen time. Just remember to the whole "push me on the swing mommy" fiasco as just one example. No Bacchus its not about too many renders... it is spoiled Dylan fu'king with the script! He is actively trying to subvert everyone, All of you playing the game, Sophia, Ellie, and yes Liam too. Nobody on his list is getting any release. Recently, while chicken fighting dirty in the pool, Dylan came to a realization that Sam had gotten too close to the Holy Grail. Now Sam, sorry to say it... hold on... (grabbing tissue) ... No, not for that, you perverts! The tissue is for my eyes tearing up!... Good Sam, has been put on his list. I am tempted to digress further with examples of Dylan's cock blocking, but I can share them some other time.
The point is simply that Dylan has served his purpose, but now he has to be stopped. He is developing a psychological pathology that everyone he comes into contact with MUST be cock blocked. This is just becoming more apparent now. Example, when he asks himself if he wants to intervene or wait. In his mind he is Dr. Evil petting a mangy feline going on lengthy internal monologues on how he is going to cock block the individual in the future.
The little cub has to go so that Sophia can be free, so that we all can be free.
Maybe, just maybe, we can hope that Sophia is enlisting Dylan into the Cobra Kai Dojo and will become the permanent sparring dummy. Hey, this could be how he gets that "infamous" knock on the head that true dickheads get. Blissfully put into coma resulting in permanent amnesia! Win-Win. ;)
Anyways, You can now hopefully see how potentially dangerous this is. He puts on this persona of that cute kid that plays soccer and has big dreams of doing his mom. We get distracted when we realize the mom is freaking SOPHIA PARKER!! HELLO!! But this little evil genius is really some kind of cock blocking super hero / villain in disguise a**hole. If he isn't stopped soon this could get real bad. If he is allowed to continue it can spread and all of F95 could be in serious peril. All could be lost. I'm just sayin... ;)

Last edited:

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
There is no doubt in my mind that Dylan needs to be sent off to boarding school for "things" to happen.
I write this only because I am at a safe and secure location and Cold Brew is not my real name. I apologize if you thought otherwise. It is an alias...
DYLAN is the source of all the cock blocking! He wants all of this to be about him. He is upset That the title of the game is perceived from his mothers point of view and not his. He is constantly nagging L&P give him more screen time. Just remember to the whole "push me on the swing mommy" fiasco as just one example. No Baccus its not about too many renders... it is spoiled Dylan fu'king with the script! He is actively trying to subvert everyone, All of you playing the game, Sophia, Ellie, and yes Liam too. Nobody on his list is getting any release. Recently, while chicken fighting dirty in the pool, Dylan came to a realization that Sam had gotten too close to the Holy Grail. Now Sam, sorry to say it... hold on... (grabbing tissue) ... No, not for that, you perverts! The tissue is for my eyes tearing up!... Good Sam, has been put on his list. I am tempted to digress further with examples of Dylan's cock blocking, but I can share them some other time.
The point is simply that Dylan has served his purpose, but now he has to be stopped. He is developing a psychological pathology that everyone he comes into contact with MUST be cock blocked. This is just becoming more apparent now. Example, when he asks himself if he wants to intervene or wait. In his mind he is Dr. Evil petting a mangy feline going on lengthy internal monologues on how he is going to cock block the individual in the future.
The little cub has to go so that Sophia can be free, so that we all can be free.
Maybe, just maybe, we can hope that Sophia is enlisting Dylan into the Cobra Kai Dojo and will become the permanent sparring dummy. Hey, this could be how he gets that "infamous" knock on the head that true dickheads get. Blissfully put into coma resulting in permanent amnesia! Win-Win. ;)
Anyways, You can now hopefully see how potentially dangerous this is. He puts on this persona of that cute kid that plays soccer and has big dreams of doing his mom. We get distracted when we realize the mom is freaking SOPHIA PARKER!! HELLO!! But this little evil genius is really some kind of cock blocking super hero / villain in disguise a**hole. If he isn't stopped soon this could get real bad. If he is allowed to continue it can spread and all of F95 could be in serious peril. All could be lost. I'm just sayin... ;)
It gives me great pain to have to do this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
DYLAN is the source of all the cock blocking! He wants all of this to be about him. He is upset That the title of the game is perceived from his mothers point of view and not his. He is constantly nagging L&P give him more screen time. Just remember to the whole "push me on the swing mommy" fiasco as just one example. No Baccus its not about too many renders... it is spoiled Dylan fu'king with the script! He is actively trying to subvert everyone, All of you playing the game, Sophia, Ellie, and yes Liam too. Nobody on his list is getting any release. Recently, while chicken fighting dirty in the pool, Dylan came to a realization that Sam had gotten too close to the Holy Grail. Now Sam, sorry to say it... hold on... (grabbing tissue) ... No, not for that, you perverts! The tissue is for my eyes tearing up!... Good Sam, has been put on his list. I am tempted to digress further with examples of Dylan's cock blocking, but I can share them some other time.
Yeah, that's what we feel about Ellie! She needs to be stopped and get sent to the boarding school!

Dylan character maybe a bit of an asshole. But he represents the whole of straight incest audience. So you're not just against him, you're against us! That's a fight you will never win! :sneaky:

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Yeah, that's what we feel about Ellie! She needs to be stopped and get sent to the boarding school!

Dylan character maybe a bit of an asshole. But he represents the whole of straight incest audience. So you're not just against him, you're against us! That's a fight you will never win! :sneaky:
As I am a Dylan supporter in the story, I'm not sure if I would want Ellie sent to boarding school. I would like to see how the Ellie/Dylan side story turns out first. :love::ROFLMAO:

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
As I am a Dylan supporter in the story, I'm not sure if I would want Ellie sent to boarding school. I would like to see how the Ellie/Dylan side story turns out first. :love::ROFLMAO:
Ofcourse sibling incest path would turn me on too. But did you look at how that guy talks? It's gotten too far now! They were having fun with lesbians and all, i don't have a problem with it. But he wants the straight incest path taken out from the game entirely, you know what that means? WAR!

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Ofcourse sibling incest path would turn me on too. But did you look at how that guy talks? It's gotten too far now! They were having fun with lesbians and all, i don't have a problem with it. But he wants the straight incest path taken out from the game entirely, you know what that means? WAR!
I agree!!!!

I agree with what Dr. said. (y)(y)

I'm solely a Dylan supporter in the story but I also would like to see how the Ellie & Dylan story turns out, it has to be for the better than from how it started, even if we don't have any good sibling incest as much as I would love to, then something good at least. I don't hate Ellie at all! only her bitchy attitude which I'm sure that can change and improve so I don't want to get rid of her at all. I want the siblings to get closer!! as well as with their mother. :love::sneaky:(y)

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes