Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
Really surprised at the Ellie hostility. No wonder she seeks comfort from Sophia in the shower. Yet another reason she is too scared to shower alone. I truly hope this isn't some manifestation of the Dylan cock blocking super power. Its not like Ellie pepper sprayed your dildo, but if it was, I assure you it was Dylan.
No worries my friend. Morning pancakes with Sophia is your prescription and you are cured. Best wishes.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Really surprised at the Ellie hostility. No wonder she seeks comfort from Sophia in the shower. Yet another reason she is too scared to shower alone. I truly hope this isn't some manifestation of the Dylan cock blocking super power. Its not like Ellie pepper sprayed your dildo, but if it was, I assure you it was Dylan.
No worries my friend. Morning pancakes with Sophia is your prescription and you are cured. Best wishes.
You really do have an obsession with Dylan. It's almost like you're in love with him??? It's a scary thought. :ROFLMAO:

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
this is a segmentation/niche, i like the lesbian route too, really. Any way that leads to sex with Sophia is cool. But, i dont think it would be the same without Dylan
The lesbian route without a doubt will be extremely popular. Lets just face facts. It has been scientifically proven that the overwhelming majority of men are lesbians trapped inside men's bodies. That is just the way this world is. So get it out of your head that this is only a woman thing. Statistics don't lie. Those out there who are discriminating against the majority of men is just wrong and unethical. Accept it.

I agree that Dylan has a major role in this story but he could have never achieved what he has without the help of Postman Murray, the true unsung hero of San Alejo. He deserves a medal imo.
It is not about me liking or not liking Dylan. You can love or hate his pervy ways, I don't care. It is just a honest realization of where this can go. Ultimately you must agree that the survival of the human species is at stake if Dylan's unchecked cock blocking prevails. Wake up! Lets just hope and pray L&P can intervene for us somehow.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I wonder if there are people who tried this game for the GW route, but got enticed onto the Dylan route.

Because I started playing this for the GW route, but got enticed into playing the Ellie route, and dislike Dylan the more the game progresses.

Reactions: imbatshit452

just trying

Mar 6, 2019
im 99.99% certain this gonna be another blue balling update and we will finish reading the text in 15 mins (maybe less) and it took 5 months. base on developers est. there will be 1k renders pic. that means each event will have around 50 to 100 pics. Have fun getting tease, my friends

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I wonder if there are people who tried this game for the GW route, but got enticed onto the Dylan route.

Because I started playing this for the GW route, but got enticed into playing the Ellie route, and dislike Dylan the more the game progresses.
Poor Dylan,he is just misunderstood and very confused because of his hormones.:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Bane71

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
im 99.99% certain this gonna be another blue balling update and we will finish reading the text in 15 mins (maybe less) and it took 5 months. base on developers est. there will be 1k renders pic. that means each event will have around 50 to 100 pics. Have fun getting tease, my friends
No doubt Dylan has been working overtime on this. We need a hero.

Reactions: dr.akhibadge
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes