phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Was it my post he is referring to? I don't think it was but if so... I wasn't thinking of it that way.
Hmm, is the suggestion this? Choose to keep cock blocking of all sex in game to keep sexless straight incest with Dylan?

Somebody is smoking someone else's crack I think. This kind of scenario can only end badly. If Dylan is your boy you better do something. Aiden and his gang are making plans. ;)
I absolutely did not understand a word you wrote, please rephrase

• Haha
Reactions: Alley_Cat and Matt1

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
I absolutely did not understand a word you wrote, please rephrase
Yeah, that's what we feel about Ellie! She needs to be stopped and get sent to the boarding school!

Dylan character maybe a bit of an asshole. But he represents the whole of straight incest audience. So you're not just against him, you're against us! That's a fight you will never win! :sneaky:
I went back and could only figure this was the post that started your question. It was a reply to my post.
My best guess is that I shattered or threatened his hopes for Dylan. I wasn't aware of a Dylan Mafia or that i was against them. Later on I guess this led to some Vikings with bad hygiene yelling... basically some scary stuff. Anyways I am grateful I'm in a safe location.

As an old great Rogers and Clark song says:
"Telling the truth can be dangerous business.
Honest and popular don't go hand in hand."

Hopefully this helps.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I went back and could only figure this was the post that started your question. It was a reply to my post.
My best guess is that I shattered or threatened his hopes for Dylan. I wasn't aware of a Dylan Mafia or that i was against them. Later on I guess this led to some Vikings with bad hygiene yelling... basically some scary stuff. Anyways I am grateful I'm in a safe location.

As an old great Rogers and Clark song says:
"Telling the truth can be dangerous business.
Honest and popular don't go hand in hand."

Hopefully this helps.
Quoting a song from Ishtar and from two Simon and Garfunkel failed wannabe to try and make a trolling point? Also; if I recall, didn't that movie and song bomb at the box office? You were better off quoting something from "Spies Like Us." C'mon dude, you're starting to lose your trolling skills. :p

meanguy

Dec 2, 2019
I might be a bit against the tide, but for how much I love the incest fetish in games like this, I prefer Sam over Dylan here. Sam is carrying out real seduction on Sophia, being a gentleman and a rockstar. The cello lesson was possibly one of the most intriguing bits of the game. On the other hand, Dylan is just forcing his way in his mom's panties through tantrums and whinings.
Very little interest on the lesbian route, but as long as Sophia gets banged I can live with this.

legolasbaler

Sep 15, 2017
I might be a bit against the tide, but for how much I love the incest fetish in games like this, I prefer Sam over Dylan here. Sam is carrying out real seduction on Sophia, being a gentleman and a rockstar. The cello lesson was possibly one of the most intriguing bits of the game. On the other hand, Dylan is just forcing his way in his mom's panties through tantrums and whinings.
Very little interest on the lesbian route, but as long as Sophia gets banged I can live with this.
Sophia hardly gets fucked, her pussy is already "rusty". :LOL:

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
Quoting a song from Ishtar and from two Simon and Garfunkel failed wannabe to try and make a trolling point? Also; if I recall, didn't that movie and song bomb at the box office? You were better off quoting something from "Spies Like Us." C'mon dude, you're starting to lose your trolling skills. :p
:LOL: . Too hilarious. The worst movie of those careers but everybody knows the song. The only people still upset about it are those who paid for it and had a date. That's a life lesson concerning some games out there. Paying for something you hate is on you.
It is tough to hear new things that we didn't know as true before so... We can agree to disagree on what I call speaking the truth is and what you define as trolling.
There is no way I will try to pull off quotes from both "Ishtar: and "Spies Like Us." in the same post. Just the suggestion puts the both of us in jeopardy of getting banned by F95. ;)

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Dr.SigmundFap

David9sk

May 17, 2020
I want to ask if you have any information about the continuation of the scene between the boys and Sofia, when they exchanged phone numbers it could continue :DD and also the scene of blackmail in school ....:pP

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes