Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
im 99.99% certain this gonna be another blue balling update and we will finish reading the text in 15 mins (maybe less) and it took 5 months. base on developers est. there will be 1k renders pic. that means each event will have around 50 to 100 pics. Have fun getting tease, my friends
3OTQrR.gif

Reactions: Cold brew

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The information is wrong anyway, since it's well over 1000 renders. 1327 last I heard.

And the Alyssa event is around 270 renders, including whatever is in the Boops teaser, and last I remember, the Ellie/Julia and the Yoga event over 350 renders, not 50 - 100 as just trying had stated
Just to back up Alley_Cat post
renders.PNG

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
It would be nice to know the percentage of P&T that the Alyssa's event will consume,since it's the last big event,once it's over maybe L&P could give an advance of 10% instead of 5%

Reactions: cerebotio2

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Ofcourse sibling incest path would turn me on too. But did you look at how that guy talks? It's gotten too far now! They were having fun with lesbians and all, i don't have a problem with it. But he wants the straight incest path taken out from the game entirely, you know what that means? WAR!
who dares suggest removal from straight incest?

• Haha
Reactions: dr.akhibadge

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
who dares suggest removal from straight incest?
Was it my post he is referring to? I don't think it was but if so... I wasn't thinking of it that way.
Hmm, is the suggestion this? Choose to keep cock blocking of all sex in game to keep sexless straight incest with Dylan?

Somebody is smoking someone else's crack I think. This kind of scenario can only end badly. If Dylan is your boy you better do something. Aiden and his gang are making plans. ;)

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes