parfenandrej

Apr 30, 2020
Чем дольше откладывается обновление, тем лучше. Люди привыкают к этому дерьму. Лично для меня не имеет значения, когда он выпускает свои странные обновления. Пусть выпускает их хотя бы раз в год. Мы также забудем их как «Социальную жизнь».
рамки приличния надо соблюдать
епт

Oct 20, 2019
short time listener, first time caller. When the update drops, how will we find it on here? Will there be a new thread?

Also, is anybody else Team Emma and/or Alyssa?

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
short time listener, first time caller. When the update drops, how will we find it on here? Will there be a new thread?

Also, is anybody else Team Emma and/or Alyssa?
easy when the game is out we need to wait for a hero.the new version is post in the first page.

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
I followed the game 2 years over the beginning of the first version May 2018
I think dyan and Sophia they'll be fucking no later than 2019
But this year, 2020, nothing will happen, just seduction
If you are very lucky
easy when the game is out we need to wait for a hero.the new version is post in the first page.
Or a sadist to let us suffer along with the patrons (with no real progress)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlienEDM

Bahraini

Dec 29, 2019
Was it my post he is referring to? I don't think it was but if so... I wasn't thinking of it that way.
Hmm, is the suggestion this? Choose to keep cock blocking of all sex in game to keep sexless straight incest with Dylan?

Somebody is smoking someone else's crack I think. This kind of scenario can only end badly. If Dylan is your boy you better do something. Aiden and his gang are making plans. ;)
but Dylan is going to turn into a cuck and enjoy what Aiden and his gang are doing to his mother

Reactions: cerebotio2

0Markz0

Donor
Mar 31, 2018
I followed the game 2 years over the beginning of the first version May 2018
I think dyan and Sophia they'll be fucking no later than 2019
But this year, 2020, nothing will happen, just seduction
Yeah that's just way too long to keep people guessing. Story is going to be very long, but at least it doesn't have sex in tags as it has taken this long to see corruption moving to nudity side. Corruption side is opening unless dev makes story even longer then we might not see sex scene ever happening.

KLK911

Dec 12, 2019
Is there any chance in the future that we might get a sex scene with Dylan and Sophia or Ellie ?

just trying

Mar 6, 2019
Is there any chance in the future that we might get a sex scene with Dylan and Sophia or Ellie ?
in another 3 to 5 years at minimum at current pace of development. Not joking btw, i mean look close to 3 years and dylan still have not even conquered 1st base of sophia unless you want to consider the accidental lipping at the car park during baseball practice.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

KLK911

Dec 12, 2019
in another 3 to 5 years at minimum at current pace of development. Not joking btw, i mean look close to 3 years and dylan still have not even conquered 1st base of sophia unless you want to consider the accidental lipping at the car park during baseball practice.
I gotta say you are goddam right. And like you said at this pace I think the best we can do is keep our hopes down unfortunately

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes