truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Hold on brother just 30 more years to go
Your time machine is broken..With my time machine in 2050 Dylan gets a kiss on the forehead after an exhausting 30 years persuasion game he played on Sophia and involved alot of tequila on top of that..
Even though i know it's a joke, let's not kid ourselves, the guy managed to grope her ass and saw her topless. So I think within 2 or 3 updates, something big is about to happen between the two.

Mar 26, 2018
Even though i know it's a joke, let's not kid ourselves, the guy managed to grope her ass and saw her topless. So I think within 2 or 3 updates, something big is about to happen between the two.
The first update of the game have come back in 2017 we are in 2020 and we are speaking that one of the protagonist give an ass groping (which am unaware of) and that he have seen naked the MC..Now that is some straight progress we are talking about..

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
The first update of the game have come back in 2017 we are in 2020 and we are speaking that one of the protagonist give an ass groping (which am unaware of) and that he have seen naked the MC..Now that is some straight progress we are talking about..
I know how you feel, trust me, that's exactly how i feel too! :HideThePain:

That ass groping happened in the beach event if I'm correct. Was it a firm grope or brushing his fingers against the cheek, that i don't remember!

Mar 26, 2018
I know how you feel, trust me, that's exactly how i feel too! :HideThePain:

That ass groping happened in the beach event if I'm correct. Was it a firm grope or brushing his fingers against the cheek, that i don't remember!
Yeah i do recall now..That was barely a content in my opinion..As for your hope that something big will come out remember when the dev was saying that after Sophia enters the job as a teacher big things will come ? Well that was like what 1 and a half year ago ?

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes