Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Dylan pepper sprayed the tip. See my earlier post. It's a good thing Sophia didn't confiscate it for herself.;)

Speaking of which, who said she liked horses? I don't recall who it was.
I did. It's mentioned right back in the introduction, when Patricia is talking about their house, hence my quote about Patricia likely owning a riding crop

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
Here's the Whoops teaser fellas.
Sorry about the size, it was all fapnation's cache had available.

Big woop for 30$ right?

All this waiting for that? But are we going crazy ?? What the hell is soo special about that image to keep it in secret for so long? I don't really understand anything, but thank you very much for posting it.
Beautiful performs as always L&P

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
i hope they kiss after that.:love:
Look at that. They skipped the kissing and holding hands. They just went straight for boob play in the changing room... even before changing outfits or getting naked.

Yeah, there is no doubt that any perv in the store would have paid $30 to see that. Case closed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Adolfo

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Look at that. They skipped the kissing and holding hands. They just went straight for boob play in the changing room... even before changing outfits or getting naked.

Yeah, there is no doubt that any perv in the store would have paid $30 to see that. Case closed.
And I bet they're gonna TOUCH EACHOTHERS FABRIC!!!!!!!!!!!1

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I wonder with Sophia's sensitive nipples that light touch will be enough to set them off.

Oh, and I believe the teaser shows the main floor, not a changeroom. But since we haven't had a denial of anything lewd going on in this event, there's nothing to say something interesting couldn't have happened before or after the teaser

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I wonder with Sophia's sensitive nipples that light touch will be enough to set them off.

Oh, and I believe the teaser shows the main floor, not a changeroom. But since we haven't had a denial of anything lewd going on in this event, there's nothing to say something interesting couldn't have happened before or after the teaser
It is suppose to be Sophia's lesbian curiosity and general sensual venture. So that would includes touching,as shown in the picure.So I would guess that the picture of Sophia/Alyssa walking together is before the touch teaser because Sophia looks unconcerned.
As Alley_Cat has said we have no idea what may happen after the "Whoops" teaser.
It also looks like Alyssa is braless

Last edited:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Is it just me that so anxious to see where the Morello's plot goes? I am almost sure that Morello will put his interest on Sophia and maybe give her the way of "Mafia Power".

PS: We will achieve 2000 pages in this thread before the release of update.
It's the main reason I'll be checking the update.....for the 10% that deals with the Morello storyline. I believe he engineered Sophia's winning streak just so he could introduce himself. He may even have had something to do with Liam's losing streak. I hope we find these things out, one fine day.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Is it just me that so anxious to see where the Morello's plot goes? I am almost sure that Morello will put his interest on Sophia and maybe give her the way of "Mafia Power".

PS: We will achieve 2000 pages in this thread before the release of update.
As long as the mob environment is written properly. Rather than having a daughter that eats ice cream in the park, brandishing a firearm, and most important, his content doesnt waste time.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes