Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

A couple of things...

• I never said I was an "Ishtar" expert. The Music reference was yours.
  • "You are totally allowed to really hate that you do, but its a complement." - "It's a compliment." not complement.
    • That's a free one for you, bro. ;)
  • You should really narrow down your point as I fell asleep and woke up 10 mins later to get to the point or the punch line.
    • and I feel bad for anyone who needed Oxygen reading this as it was "long-winded" to get to the point.
  • An example of a "Diss" is this...​
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Short and Sweet. Enjoy :giggle:
It is OK if you hate to agree with me. I get it. Hell, I hate when I agree with myself also. :D

It's true that you never said... I stand corrected. But if you know the song it qualifies you as one. The point is for you because maybe you are a savant and just know things...
Good catch on the grammar. It has never been a strong suit of mine. I will try to do better.
No "Diss" is intended. ;) However, you did "Diss" anyone who is a patreon out of frustration.
Things just went from a lighthearted post to something way too literal. A string of negative followed that was not intended. So maybe you are right, I had to clarify my point.
I will just blame Dylan for all the edginess and move on. Hopefully we can all do the same.

Cheers,

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes