Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I wonder if we will
Well, I liked all the bikinis, so I do agree with you. It was an excellent selection for the bikini fashion show, and I preferred the solo option instead of Amber's son because there's no need for him, the show was meant only for Dylan and I rather avoid dealing the cuckold points, plus, in the solo option, there are pictures taken and their time at Dylan's room is much better than in the pool with Amber's son there. At least that's my preference to keep it a just Mother & Son event.

And I think it was a tough call selecting the bikinis because there are a lot of bikinis that are really good and yet could still be sexy but those ones...bikinis and textures selected were on point.
I did enjoy most of the bikinis but I thought the floral and nay blue ones looked classy,chic and so bloody sexy without looking slutty.They hid just enough to make it interesting to look at and imagine what lay underneath,my opinion, and thought the micro bikini looked too slutty,again my opinion.
This is also why I thought Aiden's first task for Sophia was so bloody hot,erotic,sexy and the 2nd one just blah and nowhere as good

Last edited:

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Well, I liked all the bikinis, so I do agree with you. It was an excellent selection for the bikini fashion show, and I preferred the solo option instead of Amber's son because there's no need for him, the show was meant only for Dylan and I rather avoid dealing the cuckold points, plus, in the solo option, there are pictures taken and their time at Dylan's room is much better than in the pool with Amber's son there. At least that's my preference to keep it a just Mother & Son event.

And I think it was a tough call selecting the bikinis because there are a lot of bikinis that are really good and yet could still be sexy but those ones...bikinis and textures selected were on point.
I so sorry but I second emotion !! Dylan All the way :love: and remember Sophia was so excited and comfortable with Dylan taking photos especially at the last photoshoot (y):giggle::giggle::love:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I so sorry but I second emotion !! Dylan All the way :love: and remember Sophia was so excited and comfortable with Dylan taking photos especially at the last photoshoot (y):giggle::giggle::love:
Sophia has the same feeling for Zac and Sam remember,but enjoy your Dylan route.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rojouninco1

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
To commemorate 40,000 posts, here are the Top comments in thread history:

264. "It's out!"
-
5. "He's milking his patrons."
4. "It'll be released _____, 2056"
3. "Maybe one day she'll have sex."
2. "This update was lame."
1. "Release date?"
6-blue balls again :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: R_D

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
I wonder if we will
I did enjoy most of the bikinis but I thought the floral and nay blue ones looked classy,chic and so bloody sexy without looking slutty.They hid just enough to make it interesting to look at and imagine what lay underneath,my opinion, and thought the micro bikini looked too slutty,again my opinion.
This is also why I thought Aiden's first task for Sophia was so bloody hot,erotic,sexy and the 2nd one just blah and nowhere as good
Hehehe believe me when I say, I agree with you about the bikinis, the floral and the blue ones, they DO look classy, chic, sexy without looking slutty but then again THAT was the point, it was a bikini fashion show in levels, the blue one was the first level and it progressed with each bikini, so I'm not arguing with you on the bikinis, I liked them too!! and for the same reasons but also the other 2 because it was a sort of putting Sophia to the test of looking slutty and going further and she even liked the feeling of looking like a pinup model for her son and cared about looking sexy for Dylan, again, I played the solo event because I felt that's how it was meant to be since the points of that event were for filthy and just for Dylan, so Amber's son was irrelevant for that event, even when a player may want to include him, the whole thing was mostly meant for Dylan and his points.

As for the tasks...yeah I also agree with you, the first one was more erotic than the second, and even in the second task, I think the option of opening her legs was better and more "subtle" than to bend over which I knew she would before the update was released, it's was logical. If the tasks are meant to increase in "daring" I wonder what it's going to be next for the third task.

Hahahaha yeah!! Sophia & Dylan all the way!! always loved the Mother & Son stories hehehe :love:(y):sneaky:

I remember, she was enjoying the time and she was comfortable in posing and the looks from her son. :love::love:(y)(y) I put the game recently to "freshen up" and I was playing the bikini solo event again, it was really good that way.

Sophia has the same feeling for Zac and Sam remember,but enjoy your Dylan route.
I guess Sophia can have the same feelings for the character of such a path but only when you choose that path and discard the others. So yeah, we could say that she has the same feelings for Dylan, Zac and Amber's son, and the rest of the girls and even her boring husband, and at the same time...she doesn't, it's all up to us hahaha. :cool:(y)

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes