Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Hehehe believe me when I say, I agree with you about the bikinis, the floral and the blue ones, they DO look classy, chic, sexy without looking slutty but then again THAT was the point, it was a bikini fashion show in levels, the blue one was the first level and it progressed with each bikini, so I'm not arguing with you on the bikinis, I liked them too!! and for the same reasons but also the other 2 because it was a sort of putting Sophia to the test of looking slutty and going further and she even liked the feeling of looking like a pinup model for her son and cared about looking sexy for Dylan, again, I played the solo event because I felt that's how it was meant to be since the points of that event were for filthy and just for Dylan, so Amber's son was irrelevant for that event, even when a player may want to include him, the whole thing was mostly meant for Dylan and his points.

As for the tasks...yeah I also agree with you, the first one was more erotic than the second, and even in the second task, I think the option of opening her legs was better and more "subtle" than to bend over which I knew she would before the update was released, it's was logical. If the tasks are meant to increase in "daring" I wonder what it's going to be next for the third task.

Hahahaha yeah!! Sophia & Dylan all the way!! always loved the Mother & Son stories hehehe :love:(y):sneaky:

I remember, she was enjoying the time and she was comfortable in posing and the looks from her son. :love::love:(y)(y) I put the game recently to "freshen up" and I was playing the bikini solo event again, it was really good that way.

I guess Sophia can have the same feelings for the character of such a path but only when you choose that path and discard the others. So yeah, we could say that she has the same feelings for Dylan, Zac and Amber's son, and the rest of the girls and even her boring husband, and at the same time...she doesn't, it's all up to us hahaha. :cool:(y)
O my goodness stopped thee Dylan photoshoot you have read my mind I'm doing that right now Solo Photoshoot and if you can see like your self my Avatar is after the photoshoot . Hopefully L& P will continue a second photoshoot with very special items if you know what I mean :sneaky: ;):love:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
O my goodness stopped thee Dylan photoshoot you have read my mind I'm doing that right now Solo Photoshoot and if you can see like your self my Avatar is after the photoshoot . Hopefully L& P will continue a second photoshoot with very special items if you know what I mean :sneaky: ;):love:
There will be events like the photo shoot but as far as I remember the bikini photo shoot was a one off

cerebotio2

Nov 20, 2018
Let's see what you think of the following situations for Sophia:

1) Play Twister with Sam, Ellie, Julia and Dylan.

2) Play hide and seek with Sam, Ellie, Julia and Dylan.

3) Go to a party with Aiden in leggings (homework)

4) Tell Aiden in his ear "I want cocks, I'm your whore (homework)

5) During the second job, Sophya is forced to explain sex to the children and gets horny.

6) During the first job with the elders, the elders grope her with some excuse and Sophia enjoys it.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

1) Play Twister with Sam, Ellie, Julia and Dylan.

2) Play hide and seek with Sam, Ellie, Julia and Dylan.

5) During the second job, Sophya is forced to explain sex to the children and gets horny.

6) During the first job with the elders, the elders grope her with some excuse and Sophia enjoys it.

1) Play Twister with Sam, Ellie, Julia, and Dylan.

2) Play hide and seek with Sam, Ellie, Julia, and Dylan.

5) During the second job, Sophia is forced to explain sex to the children and gets horny.

That looks right. We're good to go.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
I know :cry: :( But hopefully anything can happen :love:;) that Sophia feels comfortable showing Dylan the same show she did with Liam . So only Dylan and then Bam Ellie dropping in the photoshoot and join in ah a happy family;):giggle: just hoping
Yeah, maybe a lingerie fashion show could be next?, he already knows her size, her likes in lingerie and there are plenty of lingerie assets for L&P to choose from for the show and hopefully leading to something further, who knows for certain but it's still a viable possibility. :love::love:(y)(y):sneaky:

1) Play Twister with Sam, Ellie, Julia, and Dylan.

2) Play hide and seek with Sam, Ellie, Julia, and Dylan.

That looks right. We're good to go.
It looks much better indeed. :cool:(y)

Then leave it to the player to choose groups for those events,
+Ellie & Julia vs Sophia & Dylan (Sophia & Dylan event)
+Ellie & Sophia vs Julia & Dylan (Sophia & Ellie event)
+maybe even...Ellie & Julia as an Ellie event and still leaving Sophia & Dylan together.
Depending on the choice, that group gets to do the lewd things for the events.

It'll be hot to see what that group does while hiding and feeling each other up. Worth overthinking about something that most likely won't even happen hehehe.:unsure::ROFLMAO:

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
To commemorate 40,000 posts, here are the Top comments in thread history:

264. "It's out!"
-
5. "He's milking his patrons."
4. "It'll be released _____, 2056"
3. "Maybe one day she'll have sex."
2. "This update was lame."
1. "Release date?"
data siens

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes