BonnyJohnny

Sep 2, 2017
Is there any difference between car and subway route? I can't see.

Because the second job, will we miss something in the future? I don't know it's worth it, or don't.

Kubrows

Aug 10, 2017
Does your version have this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just kidding, all the versions have that scene. I just posted it because I thought the three variations of the BJ scene in the previous update were pretty hot, especially when she asks to be dominated but then isn't up to the task. I didn't expect anything more explicit in this update--I know what I'm getting myself into with this game. But as others have pointed out, the teasing scenarios just aren't very erotic in this update.
I actually never seen that because I havn't played the good wife route yet lol

Reactions: Rojouninco1

3xtreme

Jan 5, 2017
People complain about teasing, I get it it's a bit over the top at this point, let's get to the good stuff we all have been waiting for. However, look at DMD it also took ages to get what we wanted. My point is that I still have hope for this game.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

A Wife And Mother v0.04 - Original Size: 2.59GB

Download PC Windows (504MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ionascu

May 15, 2017
I really hate spoilers, but this game makes an exception, i like knowing before i download. I have mobile internet, is not unlimited, so i can't afford to spend it on everything that not worth it. Last time i downloaded the compress version for that one hot scene, it seems this time i'm not even do that. Don't get me wrong, i don't care if the game have 10 GB, if it's something i like i'll download it anyway... In this case, better than paying for 2.6 GB, i prefer buying a beer and watch xhamster (100MB should do the job i'm expecting from this game)

michael1011

Feb 9, 2018
sigh, tbh this update was very underwhelming. it would have been a lot better if we had another day, especially given the fact that this update took FOREVER to come out!!! I hear a lot of people complaining about the slow build up but personally I find it more interesting than those game where the MC is already fucking before the game even starts!! however, for me it's the time between every update that annoys the hell outta me!! slow build up? ok, fine. but, pick up the damn pace!!!! WTH

Reactions: Lukasz1

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
So we're at Day12 of I'm guessing 30 and the only remote sex scene that we've seen is the MC with her husbands toothpick...not to mention that the game is gaining considerable size.
Going through it again, I noticed more character diversity in the hobos and random guy's on the street as almost all the women in the game have the same bland and below average look with no interesting features other than they are breathing.

There's also quite a bit of filler content that doesn't lead to anything and the cliche boob/ass grabs are getting embarrassing to look at. You either get to fucking, or you don't....the MC is a mature woman that still blushes at stupid random encounters and acts like she doesn't know what a penis is.

Rename this game to "A Christian Wife" and at least people will know what to expect.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes