Kubrows

Aug 10, 2017
Wait so my comments got deleted but this one got kept up?

Top tier moderating lads
I'm certain comments got deleted because it's needless arguing on a forum that shares free versions of games, they are providing free playable versions and you guys complain.
don't. just enjoy it... if you pay for it then you can complain, but not here since creators are not here

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
It seems this dev thinks you can't have lewd scenes without sex, like he doesn't get how teasing works. Straight forward let's fuck are awful, made by people with no imagination, but there's have to be a crescendo in the story. basically you have foreplay before the actual sex, but with no eroticism you don't even have foreplay to hook you up till the sex happens.
These are erotic games, without naughty stuff you could just watch the news and be more teased.

Kubrows

Aug 10, 2017
Pretty sure you don't get to dictate on who's allowed to complain and who isn't.
ah I see, you just joined the forum today and you are arguing with anyone, just trollin. I will just keep quiet and watch mods delete more of your comments :D

Kubrows

Aug 10, 2017
AAAnd that's just what happened, peeps! 100 points to Kubrows for the correct guess!
Now let's keep it civil. You can discuss how the game was good or bad. That's fine. But remember the first rule..
Be respectful. No attacks.
ayyy :D (the Fonze finger points)

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I'm curious, what is the $30 dollar tier offer? is there more content? have we all been playing a normal version?
Does your version have this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just kidding, all the versions have that scene. I just posted it because I thought the three variations of the BJ scene in the previous update were pretty hot, especially when she asks to be dominated but then isn't up to the task. I didn't expect anything more explicit in this update--I know what I'm getting myself into with this game. But as others have pointed out, the teasing scenarios just aren't very erotic in this update.

Reactions: darlic and bobbo69

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
i got the error on my save(right before the end of the last update) but loaded a earlier save just fine(at gym with trainer)
It was a decent update,not much for my route but i am still happy with the revelation with the daughter and her friend.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes