fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Forget new graphics cards and rendering hardware, etc. Dev needs a new ISP. He announced he was uploading over two hours ago...

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
It's out though. It's just that no one has been gracious enough to give us a link yet.
Nope. He posted this less than 5 minutes ago.

Lust & Passion posted
Vers. 0.04 First Release (Beta)

I'm uploading the file on "MediaFire" and the upload should be already finished since 1 hour. But there's written "Verifying" the whole time and it doesn't want to finish! I guess it's a bug.

I'm currently uploading it on "MEGA" again and try to re-upload it on "MediaFire" later.

ETA from the replies to the post:

[Anon]
So when will the link of 0.04 version be up?
21min
Lust & Passion
According to the MEGA timer, in about 40-45 minutes
2 min

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
Nope. He posted this less than 5 minutes ago.

Lust & Passion posted
Vers. 0.04 First Release (Beta)

I'm uploading the file on "MediaFire" and the upload should be already finished since 1 hour. But there's written "Verifying" the whole time and it doesn't want to finish! I guess it's a bug.

I'm currently uploading it on "MEGA" again and try to re-upload it on "MediaFire" later.
Oh damn. Didn't see that. He should try Google Drive too. It'll probably like 2 more hours then.

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
The real Wrong to be Righted here are all the major ISPs around the world whose infrastructure doesn't come close to being able to meet the speeds that people want and need for our modern Internet usage.

kira123

May 27, 2017
Would you look at that, it's that time again.
When someone wants to share it they will, link begging does nothing and will be deleted. Make a request thread.
Police, run guys run. Lol.
But i guess we really have to wait, in the end there will be generous person sooner or later

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes