Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
L&P confirmed it:
"Vers. 0.04 release datePatrons only
(posted Jun 2 at 5:07am)
Monday 18th of June!
Content: 376 new renders and 9 new scenes. It will include the entire Day 12 (Playable Day 5)!"

More happy all, now?

With best regards.

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
i wonder if the daughter is getting some love in this upgrade.
I doubt it. According to the game plan Ellie's main plot won't kick in until day 14 which is playable day 7/30. We're gonna be at playable day 5/30 after tomorrows update, so we're at least 2 updates (October/November) until we get something significant.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Please stop with the "I cant wait" - "is it gonna be today" and please don't start with "we need a hero" and "who's got links?" once it drops.

Let me save you some suspense: You can and will wait, read up four posts and it says the planned release date, and it will be posted as soon as we get it; when someone has links to share, they do not use "how many people begged for it?" as part of their decision making process whether or not to post links.

Chill, my fellow pervs... a watched pot never boils. :)

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
The render stuff, i know why they do it, its one of a few ways of measuring a big update is going to be , but it really doesnt say one iota. Look at the "my sweet neighbours" developer stating how many renders he had for his latest update and everybody goes "oh sweet jesus", "so cool, no wonder it took two months to finish" and then when it comes out the playable content isnt any bigger than any other update. This developer probably spends more time than the average developer on his renders but the renders itself are not a good way to measure how much playing time an update has.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Please stop with the "I cant wait" - "is it gonna be today" and please don't start with "we need a hero" and "who's got links?" once it drops.

Let me save you some suspense: You can and will wait, read up four posts and it says the planned release date, and it will be posted as soon as we get it; when someone has links to share, they do not use "how many people begged for it?" as part of their decision making process whether or not to post links.

I would just like to point out that a watched pot does, indeed, boil. But it takes the exact same amount of time as a not-watched pot since the watching does not increase the heat applied to the pot and/or the laws of thermodynamics transferring that energy to the liquid within.

The rest of your laudable caution is spot on!

titokm10

Aug 15, 2017
again today fail :) ^^
People you got it all wrong today is the release date of the message that says that there's a delay because his gpus exploded and he needs to get new ones that are custom made from Nvidia so its gonna take around 8 weeks more to release an update thats gonna have 1000 renders more but most of them is just a movement of the finger or the wind moving her hair to the side, which is gonna suprisingly match the end of the month when patreon pays him XD.

LiefdeJood

Sep 13, 2017
People you got it all wrong today is the release date of the message that says that there's a delay because his gpus exploded and he needs to get new ones that are custom made from Nvidia so its gonna take around 8 weeks more to release an update thats gonna have 1000 renders more but most of them is just a movement of the finger or the wind moving her hair to the side, which is gonna suprisingly match the end of the month when patreon pays him XD.
You surround yourself in negativity. I'm 100% sure you're the first to fap when the update drops

Have patience

Reactions: the66

titokm10

Aug 15, 2017

:closedtongue:XD

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I would just like to point out that a watched pot does, indeed, boil. But it takes the exact same amount of time as a not-watched pot since the watching does not increase the heat applied to the pot and/or the laws of thermodynamics transferring that energy to the liquid within.

The rest of your laudable caution is spot on!
It's an expression you literal bastard. Well, not literally a bastard (that I know of), I guess that's an expression too... I.... it was... ummm..... screw you guys.

:closedtongue:XD
Dammit, I always forget about that free-will thing. Screw you guys.

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
Hey while you wait for you 3D tiddie game what a great time to review our rules!
They can be found here:

Some people may find our deleting of comments a little heavy handed but as a moderation team we try to keep threads as clean as possible leading up to release.​

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes