dgfdgsfdg

May 31, 2018
Funny thing at the begging of the game, Carl said the airport is 3000m above sea level but you can see trees throug the widows ... which is not possible

Reactions: ghostship

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Funny thing at the begging of the game, Carl said the airport is 3000m above sea level but you can see trees throug the widows ... which is not possible
fuck now lustandpassion will redo all the first day just to fix that.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
v0.04 will be released Monday June 18th
376 new renders
9 new scenes
Entire Day 12 (Playable Day 5)

I'm not a patron so I'm not able to see the rest, but this is good news to see more content coming in. I like this game and hope to see more Monday.

kevin8826588

Jun 6, 2017
376 new renders
9 new scenes

I'm not a patron so I'm not able to see the rest, but this is good news to see more content coming in. I like this game and hope to see more Monday.
Tks for sharing :)

BonnyJohnny

Sep 2, 2017
376 new renders
9 new scenes

Thanks for hope! :D

By the way...
Does anyone know the plan? Which route starts which day (for example: Dylan route in 7. days or something like that.)
Somewhere was a list in this thread, but I can't find it.

Cyber

Sep 20, 2016
Thanks for hope! :D

By the way...
Does anyone know the plan? Which route starts which day (for example: Dylan route in 7. days or something like that.)
Somewhere was a list in this thread, but I can't find it.
The story and all the events were written and planned for 30 playable days by getting gradually more daring. Currently we are at Day 11 (playable day 4/30). Next update is Day 12 (playable Day 5/30).

Dylan main plot: starts at day 14 (playable day 7/30)

Ellie main plot: starts at day 14 (playable day 7/30)

Sam main plot: is already in progress but gets more and more evident later

Sophia's teacher main plot: starts at day 16 (playable day 9/30)

Additionally there will be a lot of also choosable "side events/plots" and side storylines with other characters. Sophia can explore her lesbian side independently to the "good wife route" and it will also have an effect on it.

Some character-storylines will overlap and influence each other!

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes