TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
So, knowing what the next events are going to be... which side of the story is going to be better? The Ellie/Julia event? or the Alyssa event?

I love Ellie, but the only reason I'm not too excited for it is Julia. Having an additional person around Sophia, and Ellie I feel like is going to lead to blue balls. Alyssa being alone with Sophia has more potential to me. Although... I'm curious what the Ellie/Sophia even is going to be. I can't imagine it being too much since Dylan's even follows after that.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
So, knowing what the next events are going to be... which side of the story is going to be better? The Ellie/Julia event? or the Alyssa event?

I love Ellie, but the only reason I'm not too excited for it is Julia. Having an additional person around Sophia, and Ellie I feel like is going to lead to blue balls. Alyssa being alone with Sophia has more potential to me. Although... I'm curious what the Ellie/Sophia even is going to be. I can't imagine it being too much since Dylan's even follows after that.
This dev thought Sophia and Alyssa touching boobs while clothed in the middle of a clothes store, on accident, was something worth 30$ and sworn secret.
If I were you I wouldn't hold my breath in regards to potential lesbian hardcore content.

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
This dev thought Sophia and Alyssa touching boobs while clothed in the middle of a clothes store, on accident, was something worth 30$ and sworn secret.
If I were you I wouldn't hold my breath in regards to potential lesbian hardcore content.
I've been following this game since the beginning. Trust me, I know what I'm in for. I got no money riding in any of this, so I like to just enjoy what comes out. At least he still releases content.

Jack Burton

Feb 25, 2019
Greetings Fellow degenerates

Let me say I am a huge fan of this game, and having played over 39 adult visual games , I can attest to the fact that this game is in my top 5. I am disappointed that this update does not have any event with dylan/sam/aiden/bennet (my top 4) , however I feel that a lot of you saying that this update will be over in 5 minutes are GROSSLY MISINFORMED.

This update has over 1300 renders. The present game 0.095 has 6915 renders. If you do the math , you will realize that this update adds TO UP TO 20% OF THE GAME. Considering L&P has done this in 5 months is commendable.

Moreover , if you spend up to 5-10 seconds on each render, it will give you up to 1 hour 50 ( 5 seconds each render) to 3 hour 40 mins (10 seconds each render) of content to immerse yourself in.

Lastly I find it highly amusing how L&P has drafted a masterpiece that is now controlling more than 500 people's pairs of blue balls as per the comments in this forum.

Also found this picture somewhere , I wouldn't personally mind if Sophia was played by her.

View attachment 809482
Damn! Who is she??? Now she would be a great Sophia!!!

Jack Burton

Feb 25, 2019
With Dylan and Sam being that young, that film would never see the light!
Unless they are in college at the start of the series, just like the museum guys.
Surprised that Patricia has not tried to seduce any of the younger guys in this game so far, her character seems to tilt in that direction.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes