sh1hin

Nov 25, 2018
the pattern are always same as usual, The update are being uploaded around friday at 23:59 UTC +1, Before the update everyone mostly giving high hope and feel excited, after the update some ppl complaining about getting a blue ball
its understandable a wife is my fav game i w8ing for long time for update and its going nothing then disappointment .

Reactions: thy43

Xydal

Apr 5, 2019
To see how to fuck Sophia, just walk through the Fan Art zone. Yes, L&P does not show much in the game, but it gives a huge space for imagination to fans! And I suspect that L&P itself is also among the fans and he is crazy in fan-art...
You know there is a strange thing about AWAM game and its developer. There is no vaginal sex in it at all, even if Sophia strictly following the GW path. It's kind of taboo for L&P. We can compare AWAM with JOHN, and second one shows healthy attitude to sex, with MC banging with her boyfriend a lot(which is natural). This doesn't happen in AWAM, i don't think that Sophia will be ever fucked by anyone (including Liam) in the game. Either there is some strange taboo in L&P head, or this is deliberate decision for business strategy solely based on teasing.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Is it true that after this release the dev will go on vacation?
Well, he still has to move from his old to new apartment still and some of his Patreon members are pushing him to take a vacation (holiday) after this release. But he hasn't provided any update on what he plans on doing after this release yet.

• Wow
Reactions: Bane71 and Assari

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Well, he still has to move from his old to new apartment still and some of his Patreon members are pushing him to take a vacation (holiday) after this release. But he hasn't provided any update on what he plans on doing after this release yet.
And sometime next year he's gonna decide he doesn't like his new apartment and move back to the old one ;)

madbloke

May 4, 2017
For a person who opened an account in 2016 and decided to write something for the very first time in 2020, you shoulda written something that actually that make some sense.

Cuz, your post is a total crap.
I'm pretty sure that the release is not going to be postponed to next week. Wanna bet?

And I'm also sure that you would never support this game even if this game has shorter time interval b/w updates.
The best thing about a pending release with this game is that I get to use the ignore button, it certainly gets rid of a lot of crap from trolling idiots (y)

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes