Illumi123

Mar 29, 2020
Considering the update before last came just before New Years, that would be 3 updates in 9.5 months
With an equally wrong logic we could say that there was only one update in about 9 months (the one we are waiting for is not ready yet) ..... In other words if you consider an update you must obviously take into account also the development time, and viceversa.

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
To say that people are going to be disappointed with this update doesn't make sense. We can't guess what everyone's expectations are in this update.

On the other hand, what scares me is for the future.
We will wait for what L&P will say after this update.
BUT....
If it really is 1/3 day, per update, L&P must not fall into the trap of saying to itself:
"Well, I only have 3 scenes to do, I will have time to make them even better, add renderings ect".

If that's what happens, I really think it's going to blow up for him.
People are going to be mad. If not, then I don't understand anything anymore.

We'll see, but that frankly scares me.

Who really believes that with updates of a one third of a game day the updates will come faster must have a short memory. This may be true for one or two releases and then L&P will need about five months again.

Anyway, In the end this is not the issue at all. What is really sad is that this game simply takes unrealistically long until it could be finished. If someone think that L&P will still be busy developing the update for the maybe 19/30 game day ten years from now, you are making yourself ridiculous.

A reasonable project planning would probably mean 2-3 months per game day. These are still years of development necessary to finish this game.

E = mc^2

Aug 14, 2018
Who really believes that with updates of a one third of a game day the updates will come faster must have a short memory. This may be true for one or two releases and then L&P will need about five months again.

Anyway, In the end this is not the issue at all. What is really sad is that this game simply takes unrealistically long until it could be finished. If someone think that L&P will still be busy developing the update for the maybe 19/30 game day ten years from now, you are making yourself ridiculous.

A reasonable project planning would probably mean 2-3 months per game day. These are still years of development necessary to finish this game.
Maybe your kids gonna see screwing of sophia

pamela

May 27, 2017
wishlist for the new update:

1. Sam, Dylan, Aiden and Zac form a kpop band, breaking BTS records

2. A sex scene between Dylan, Sophia and Ellie with Sweet Home Alabama in the background

3. To win back Sophia, Liam rewrites the Kamasutra rules by putting stats and scores for each position.
It will be called Kamasutra II and will be produced by Ubisoft

4.Duke Nukem's Cameo

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
If I could choose an actress to play the role of Sophia in a hypothetical film adaptation of AWAM, I would definitely choose her: .
I would choose her, not so much for her age and her resemblance to Sophia's character, but especially for her role in the film " ", where she plays Alex Goran, a businesswoman with a double life: wife and mother of two children and mistress of her traveling companion (George Clooney).
With Dylan and Sam being that young, that film would never see the light!

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
wishlist for the new update:

1. Sam, Dylan, Aiden and Zac form a kpop band, breaking BTS records

2. A sex scene between Dylan, Sophia and Ellie with Sweet Home Alabama in the background

3. To win back Sophia, Liam rewrites the Kamasutra rules by putting stats and scores for each position.
It will be called Kamasutra II and will be produced by Ubisoft

4.Duke Nukem's Cameo
You may be on to something here. :unsure::whistle::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Lord_Xanatos
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes