Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Virtually nothing is known about what actually happens in this update, so there will be plenty of surprises. Each of the big events has had some variation of "What is shown here in the teaser will be different from what's in the update. Plus we don't actually know who Morello is (although we're pretty sure), or what his proposal will be, only that it won't involve blackmail.

Plus there is meant to be non-lesbian content, whatever that may be.

We haven't had a denial about the presence of sex scenes for either the Ellie/Julia event or the Alyssa event. So it's quite possible Ellie and Julia might get it on. We can be sure that Sophia wont be directly involved in any possible sex scene, which is curious for the Alyssa event, so there may be a third person involved.

Which also reiterates my point about possibly surprises.
Also no denial or conformation about the possibility of sex scenes on the GW route,not that you gang of Degenerates care :D

lm1030

Jun 14, 2017
Its my suggestion if someone could forward it to dev.
See i have read that dev wants to improve his graphics which takes a lot more time. In my opinion the graphics of this game are already second to none. The problem i find in this game are the slow updates because if the updates r small nd late the patreons shift to other games. So if the dev focus on faster updates than he may profit alongwith the players eventually.... Just my opinion

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Its my suggestion if someone could forward it to dev.
See i have read that dev wants to improve his graphics which takes a lot more time. In my opinion the graphics of this game are already second to none. The problem i find in this game are the slow updates because if the updates r small nd late the patreons shift to other games. So if the dev focus on faster updates than he may profit alongwith the players eventually.... Just my opinion
the developer has already made it clear that it will not switch to 1080p resolution the slowness of the updates is due to the many branches in which the story is divided and furthermore the developer has the characteristic of overloading the various scenes with a quantity of rendering that is sometimes superfluous. moreover, working alone, everything is slowed down

Reactions: legolasbaler

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
To say that people are going to be disappointed with this update doesn't make sense. We can't guess what everyone's expectations are in this update.

On the other hand, what scares me is for the future.
We will wait for what L&P will say after this update.
BUT....
If it really is 1/3 day, per update, L&P must not fall into the trap of saying to itself:
"Well, I only have 3 scenes to do, I will have time to make them even better, add renderings ect".

If that's what happens, I really think it's going to blow up for him.
People are going to be mad. If not, then I don't understand anything anymore.

We'll see, but that frankly scares me.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Any kind.
Well, while sex is ruled out for the Yoga event, there is still opportunities for (possibly naked) shenanigans between Sophia and Patricia during the Yoga event.

And a small Sophia/Ellie event that we know nothing about. No teasers, no confirmation/denial of nudity and/or sex scenes. Nothing.

So there may still be surprises in store for those that like incest. Just not with Dylan.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
To say that people are going to be disappointed with this update doesn't make sense. We can't guess what everyone's expectations are in this update.

On the other hand, what scares me is for the future.
We will wait for what L&P will say after this update.
BUT....
If it really is 1/3 day, per update, L&P must not fall into the trap of saying to itself:
"Well, I only have 3 scenes to do, I will have time to make them even better, add renderings ect".

If that's what happens, I really think it's going to blow up for him.
People are going to be mad. If not, then I don't understand anything anymore.

We'll see, but that frankly scares me.
yeah, am concerned about the 1/3 day updates as well, I don't want smaller updates because that just means we get same updates as now but split into 2 different releases, that doesn't change anything at all, except we get some content sooner.

The size of update (half-day) needs to remain the same but it needs to be done faster.

Last edited:

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
yeah, am concerned about the 1/3 day updates as well, I don't want smaller updates because that just means we get same updates as now, but split into 2 different releases, that doesn't change anything at all, except we get some content sooner.

The size of update (half-day) needs to remain the same but it needs to be done faster.
what is most important?
Have content sooner or faster?
This is the important thing.

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
İ will guarantee you guys we will see the "What is this update , five min long, only kissing, waiting xx month long for this "
Expectation rised crazy

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
sooner and faster, if its faster, its sooner. :)
I misspoke,
Earlier and faster but only 1/3 days? hmm
I don't know, knowing L&P, he won't be able to prevent himself from adding renderings, or will no longer find it necessary to remove/reduce renderings, since the update will be less important in terms of events.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes