Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
not sure what im looking forward to more, the update (knowing its an all female update) or the inevitable blow up of the forums because people who know its an all all female affair will till wail away. this is getting exciting!
Whether this update is good or bad people will complain for numerous reasons.

Lerox

Jun 13, 2018
Well if the Favorite Character poll is anything to go by, only the street thugs have any significance. And since they're only returning at the end of the game, any of the other hobos we can safely say are unlikely to do anything interesting, if we ever see them again at all.
But the Hobos have their images on the Character Creation list, therefore I hope they could reapear once again. For me such scene would have potencial.

• Sad
Reactions: sexieallie2001

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It's true that people will complain for numerous reasons, but that doesn't mean the complaint isn't invalid. Some people will have valid points to make.
I never said that maybe some of there criticism would not be valid, but most of it will just be the usual recycled rubbish.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
But the Hobos have their images on the Character Creation list, therefore I hope they could reapear once again. For me such scene would have potencial.
Except so does Neil, Bennett, Jason and Haru (the museum). And they've been confirmed by L&P to not be significant any time in the future.

They don't even have relationship stats. So there is no potential at all, just wishful thinking.

I_Love_Moms

Nov 3, 2019
It's funny how we're all so gung-ho about the new release, knowing the fact that we won't be seeing anything more than a few sultry dialogues.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It's funny how we're all so gung-ho about the new release, knowing the fact that we won't be seeing anything more than a few sultry dialogues.
You might only get a few sultry dialogues, but I'll be getting four of my favourite characters in the game wearing very little, if anything at all. As I've been saying for months now, Ellie's probably getting naked, but if not she'll be in a bikini, while Sophia and Patricia will definitely be getting naked.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
You might only get a few sultry dialogues, but I'll be getting four of my favourite characters in the game wearing very little, if anything at all. As I've been saying for months now, Ellie's probably getting naked, but if not she'll be in a bikini, while Sophia and Patricia will definitely be getting naked.
Also maria/claire

I_Love_Moms

Nov 3, 2019
Are you certain Sophia and Patricia are getting naked?

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes