Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Wait, is the full update gonna include the entire day or just half the shitty day?

If so that's a huge relief. Some Sam/Dylan content, no matter how minor as well as some good old Home schooling is more than enough for me.

Now's the part where somebody tells me "No, you actually waited for motnhs for another half day update"
"No, you actually waited for motnhs for another half day update"Sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: stayclassy858

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Wait, is the full update gonna include the entire day or just half the shitty day?

If so that's a huge relief. Some Sam/Dylan content, no matter how minor as well as some good old Home schooling is more than enough for me.

Now's the part where somebody tells me "No, you actually waited for motnhs for another half day update"
Only Dylan content is sending him to boarding school or starting self-defence classes. No Sam content, or home schooling this update.

• Sad
Reactions: LaPein and Old Dog

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
"No, you actually waited for motnhs for another half day update"Sorry.
So what's his excuse for this update taking literally 4x the time as his prior updates?

Didn't he literally say when he hit his goal (which he hit) he would devote his time to this game full time instead of part time so that he could come out with quicker updates.

What excuse did he use this time? His pet parakeet contracted Corona or something?

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
So what's his excuse for this update taking literally 4x the time as his prior updates?

Didn't he literally say when he hit his goal (which he hit) he would devote his time to this game full time instead of part time so that he could come out with quicker updates.

What excuse did he use this time? His pet parakeet contracted Corona or something?
The Enola gay paid him a visit

Reactions: madbloke

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

This update is the biggest so far. In terms of renders, up to 5x as many as other updates. Two of the events bigger than the bikini fashion show, and one about the same size.

cerebotio2

Nov 20, 2018
Here is my guess about new update. She will keep continue tease these bois but "nuh uh, no touching".End update. That is how this dev make his business going and dont have to think about what happen next.

It's curious. Many people come to this thread and say the same thing. Then they come back and say the same thing ... over and over ... but they always come back. What is it about Sophia that drives them crazy?

2020.09.10-03.53.png

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Here is my guess about new update. She will keep continue tease these bois but "nuh uh, no touching".End update. That is how this dev make his business going and dont have to think about what happen next.
Which boys? There'll be no Sam, no Myers midgets, she's already been to school, so none of those boys either. Only Dylan, and he'll be busy with either self-defence classes or settling into his and Zac's dorm room at boarding school.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
It's curious. Many people come to this thread and say the same thing. Then they come back and say the same thing ... over and over ... but they always come back. What is it about Sophia that drives them crazy?
A lot of folks like to complain about the blue balling, and teasing in the game, and that is understandable to a degree. When you play an adult game you generally get into the sex scenes much sooner than this game has. Yet, the game hasn't really lost any popularity and has been growing just fine.

Compare it with another game for example "Elena's Life". That game has gone to the opposite extreme. It started off in a way not unlike AWAM there was some build-up, but it's like once that cat was out of the bag it was out of the bag for good. Elena has fucked every man in town multiple times, and the same with the women. They run out of characters to bang that had build up, all those already got some pussy, and move on to new characters to fuck that has no build-up.

Going too far in the opposite direction as Elena's life has can also remove some joy from the game. It's like 'meet little chat, fuck, repeat" Elena could have continued on a similar path to Sophia. She could have put off the fucking much longer and built up characters more and teased more.

Both games have a female protagonist, both based on corruption / cheating elements... Both have had a fair number of updates...

Now compare the two games, ignore that Elena got a 10-month head start in development both have been around long enough to have their support base built up to what it's gonna be long run.

AWAM: 2010 pages of people talking, 215 reviews, 1289 patreon supporters.

Elena's Life: 198 pages of people talking, 26 reviews, 207 patreon supporters.

If AWAM went and did the same sort of thing that Elena's Life did it would not be getting the people talking, reviewing, or supporting on patreon as it currently does. Elena's life had the potential to be like AWAM, but it got too much into the sex stuff and people got bored of the sex pretty quick.

People prefer a 'Tease" to a "Slut". Sophia could have fucked a dozen different people by now reasonably. Yet, she has not... Build up, and teasing, build up, and teasing.

Even in real life the same comparison could be made. Now imagine two different girls.

Girl 1: Has been out on a dozen dates with you, she sucked your dick on date 1, you fucked her in the pussy and ass on date 2. You meet chat a couple of minutes then bone her repeat. She is your fuck buddy, and every other guys fuck buddy. She has fucked half the town probably got an STD, and gonna hit you up for child support when that inevitably happens.

Girl 2: You have really gotten to know her. You talk to her every day, and hang out flirting and teasing. You romance her and take her out on dates, and she hasn't put out yet, but you did get to kiss her. You groped her boobies last time the two of you went out for a picnic.

Sure some guys like girl 1, and girl 1 can be fun for a little bit, but in reality when it comes to which bitch you actually want to be with it's always girl 2.

Jack Burton

Feb 25, 2019
Been following this game since its inception.......still #1 in my book among all games with Jessica O' Neil a close second.
At the beginning, liked Sophia, but her sister Patricia was the freak that got my attention, especially after the museum scene with the two college boys. Hope that comes back to manifest itself to a foursome with the two sisters. Did the college boys ever call Patricia or Sophia for a follow up museum tour date???
So many possibilities for this ongoing story. Wish this could be made into a real life adult series....
I'm also a big JAV fan, and this series has alot of themes found in JAV titles including the mom-son, mom-young boy neighbor, and NTR.....just awesome!!! This story deserves a live action adaptation;)(y)

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Been following this game since its inception.......still #1 in my book among all games with Jessica O' Neil a close second.
At the beginning, liked Sophia, but her sister Patricia was the freak that got my attention, especially after the museum scene with the two college boys. Hope that comes back to manifest itself to a foursome with the two sisters. Did the college boys ever call Patricia or Sophia for a follow up museum tour date???
So many possibilities for this ongoing story. Wish this could be made into a real life adult series....
I'm also a big JAV fan, and this series has alot of themes found in JAV titles including the mom-son, mom-young boy neighbor, and NTR.....just awesome!!! This story deserves a live action adaptation;)(y)
The museum boys will be back on playable day 14 but they will play a very minor part in the game.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes