truerty

Dec 30, 2018
roleplaying,dominance and submission.Only touched upon
I don't even remember it being touched upon! Thought it was vanilla as it can get in that department, but hey, i also forgot the whole plot and i need a recap before the new update drops, so forgive me!

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Honestly, if the "Woops" preview had been Alyssa and Sophia's naked boobs pressed against each other after Sophia tripped and fell on top of Alyssa in the changing room, then it might have been worth the hype. But they're both fully clothed and it's probably a case of them turning around at the same time and accidentally bumping boobs which is so ridiculously tame. :cautious:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I don't even remember it being touched upon! Thought it was vanilla as it can get in that department, but hey, i also forgot the whole plot and i need a recap before the new update drops, so forgive me!
Role playing scenes with husband and also the Bennet,2nd dinner,forcing Sophia to take panties off, dominance and submission.
Only lightly touched upon.
BDSM is a variety of often erotic practices or role playing involving bondage,discipline,domninance and submission

Last edited:
Reactions: Bane71 and truerty

schmuck333

Jun 1, 2020
Role playing scenes with husband and also the Bennet,2nd dinner,forcing Sophia to take panties off, dominance and submission.
BDSM is a variety of often erotic practices or role playing involving bondage,discipline,domninance and submission
Kinda like this game = you have to be a masochist to appreciate how long it will take before Dylan gets laid... let's assume he will be a 40yr old virgin at this point...

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Honestly, if the "Woops" preview had been Alyssa and Sophia's naked boobs pressed against each other after Sophia tripped and fell on top of Alyssa in the changing room, then it might have been worth the hype. But they're both fully clothed and it's probably a case of them turning around at the same time and accidentally bumping boobs which is so ridiculously tame. :cautious:
The funny thing is his last $30 preview was back on 12/15/2017. It took him 3 years just for a top tier Patreon to get another sneak peeks which was "G" rated again (US Movie rating index btw). I think he is so "Paranoid" with leaks that he hardly does them and he keeps them like his other sneak peek at lower-tier levels.

Oct 14, 2019
You mean the protagonist is a man, defeating female villains and then fuck them? I'm not sure if a game like that even exist! Ah yes, try Cure my addiction. There are women you'll have to make them surrender to you and eventually you'll be given the opportunity to fuck them, beside other bdsm things!
Yep, i meant exactly that, games, where woman are the main cruel villain, and you have to defeat her, to save the world or something like that. And once you did it, you will have an opportunity to punish her, having sex with her... That seems really hot...

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The funny thing is his last $30 preview was back on 12/15/2017. It took him 3 years just for a top tier Patreon to get another sneak peeks which was "G" rated again (US Movie rating index btw). I think he is so "Paranoid" with leaks that he hardly does them and he keeps them like his other sneak peek at lower-tier levels.
What was that teaser of?

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Ah yes, now i remember. I totally forgot those two scenes! Like i said, I'm gonna need a recap. I only remember Dylan scenes :love: :ROFLMAO:

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Yep, i meant exactly that, games, where woman are the main cruel villain, and you have to defeat her, to save the world or something like that. And once you did it, you will have an opportunity to punish her, having sex with her... That seems really hot...
Try that game i suggested. It comes close to that, but not exactly a world dominating villain type of story. But you can punish people for their misbehavior. It's fun.

QPOB

Aug 15, 2018
Is there a gallery mod for this game? I cant tell whether I've seen all the lewd content or not

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes