truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Well, it was originally a RPGM then L&P remade it in Ren'py about a year later. Don't know how much content it had in either version, but the majority of content that has been added since has been in the Ren'py version, so I'd say it's more like 2 years worth of content. However, there is very minimal content with regards to Sophia having sex for such a long development time, so I do agree that that is a problem.
He should've kept it in RPGM. No i have my reasons! I like rpgm because i like having the option to take a stroll to work and back. It makes you feel like the game is even bigger than it actually is. He could make all those unimportant city backgrounds in rpgm which could give him extra time to work on what's actually important for the story. If you wonder about the possibility, NLT has made it work and he's the perfect example of how one should bend rpgm to their will.

On a normal day, i wouldn't care if it's renpy or rpgm. I know renpy is easier to play. But since it's taking too much of Dev's time, and we're always bitching about the delay, rpgm feels like the better option here.

Oct 14, 2019
Hello guys. Can somebody suggest me games, where you play as a good person and have to defeat villains and if you do, you can f*ck them... I mean i dont like corruption games (manila shaw etc.), where you play as a good person and if you lose battle you get f*cked by your enemy... on the contrary, I'm looking for a game where you HAVE to defeat villains to f*ck them...

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Most likely Saturday or Sunday update will drop

Hopefully someone post update right away or I might have to do it myself .. I'm noob at figuring how to upload file ...gonna be a pain ..
Install " " app. Create an account, which is quite easy. Upload it to your mega account. Share the link here.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Hello guys. Can somebody suggest me games, where you play as a good person and have to defeat villains and if you do, you can f*ck them... I mean i dont like corruption games (manila shaw etc.), where you play as a good person and if you lose battle you get f*cked by your enemy... on the contrary, I'm looking for a game where you HAVE to defeat villains to f*ck them...
You mean the protagonist is a man, defeating female villains and then fuck them? I'm not sure if a game like that even exist! Ah yes, try Cure my addiction. There are women you'll have to make them surrender to you and eventually you'll be given the opportunity to fuck them, beside other bdsm things!

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017

Blue Balls, Blue Balls,
Blue Balls, Blue Balls,
Blue Balls, Blue Balls,
Blue Balls, Blue Balls,
Blue Balls are about to burst,
But what do you expect when Sophia is so hot?
Whether we fuck in her car or in her house,
We don't mind using excessive force!
Blue Balls, Blue Balls,
Blue Balls, Blue Balls,
Blue Balls, Blue Balls,
Blue Balls, Blue Balls,

(really hope people know the bad cops song :D)

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Now to a more serious post, glad the update is close to being done but got to be honest, even though I stated before that the programming part can take ages, I really do feel like L&P should've finished that by now.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Blue Balls, Blue Balls,
Blue Balls, Blue Balls,
Blue Balls, Blue Balls,
Blue Balls, Blue Balls,
Blue Balls, Blue Balls,
Blue Balls, Blue Balls,
Blue Balls, Blue Balls,
Blue Balls, Blue Balls,

Excessive force ey? Do you think we'll go down that road?

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Excessive force ey? Do you think we'll go down that road?
oof, you took my post way too seriously :D anyway, generally meant fuck her hard.

edit* also, its an actual line in original bad cops song which was done on the Simpsons, hence pamela image below this post.

pamela

May 27, 2017
Blue Balls, Blue Balls,
Blue Balls, Blue Balls,
Blue Balls, Blue Balls,
Blue Balls, Blue Balls,
Blue Balls, Blue Balls,
Blue Balls, Blue Balls,
Blue Balls, Blue Balls,
Blue Balls, Blue Balls,

UXlQ5bwYDIUpc7WdwtdjPKFBo1-8ArayO1CBMSHk0Rw.jpg

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
Now to a more serious post, glad the update is close to being done but got to be honest, even though I stated before that the programming part can take ages, I really do feel like L&P should've finished that by now.
Doesn't he make it as he progresses with the translation?

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
I think that Notretsam is just joking with this post.
As for your question about Excessive force truerty,no this will not happen in the game.
That's a bummer. Sophia getting spanked and tied up for a good ass fucking, would be delightful to watch! And yeah, L&p doesn't seem like that kind of guy from what I've observed so far! Maybe something in one of Aiden's tasks? :unsure:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
That's a bummer. Sophia getting spanked and tied up for a good ass fucking, would be delightful to watch! And yeah, L&p doesn't seem like that kind of guy from what I've observed so far! Maybe something in one of Aiden's tasks? :unsure:
Spanking is a part of BDSM,and BDSM has already been touched upon briefly in the game.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Blue Balls, Blue Balls,
Blue Balls, Blue Balls,
Blue Balls, Blue Balls,
Blue Balls, Blue Balls,
Blue Balls, Blue Balls,
Blue Balls, Blue Balls,
Blue Balls, Blue Balls,
Blue Balls, Blue Balls,

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes