sagunt

Aug 24, 2019
Although we find so many people criticizing the game, we all do return to play it. The slow development of the filthy route of the MC night be one of the reasons that the game is successful.
There are a few competitors in the indusstry. Customers have no choice. Even milkers like Aorrta find their niches....

Sexy_Divya

Aug 1, 2017
I don't think there's people here that do not like it.
Most people don't even complain about the pace ingame, they just complain about the dev's issues/milking and his simps here trying to make it look like not fulfilling 1 patreon goal, taking longer and longer to update, putting multiple branches in the story that arent needed for anything, adding 70% extra of renders that don't add anything to the story etc etc is ok.

The game itself is very good as well as the renders but it needs better, faster development else this will eventually be abandoned else it'll only finish in 10 years at this rate. Also needs to cut off some side-stories and reduce some cliches that we see in all other VNs.

Well he will abandon the game someday I think. It difficult to carry on with the same energy if it takes so long to complete the game.
However, as everyone I am excited for today's release and just hope that the dev sets some realistic deadlines to keep at least his patrons engaged.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I don't think there's people here that do not like it.
Most people don't even complain about the pace ingame, they just complain about the dev's issues/milking and his simps here trying to make it look like not fulfilling 1 patreon goal, taking longer and longer to update, putting multiple branches in the story that arent needed for anything, adding 70% extra of renders that don't add anything to the story etc etc is ok.

The game itself is very good as well as the renders but it needs better, faster development else this will eventually be abandoned else it'll only finish in 10 years at this rate. Also needs to cut off some side-stories and reduce some cliches that we see in all other VNs.
This is the first I've noticed talk of clichés in this game. What are some you think can be reduced?

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
It is not over.
He still has to do the work through and maybe amend the character directory and then upload the game
Yes and like Alley_Cat wrote he will also do bug testing. So my guess is, that the Game will be ready on Saturday evening or Sunday. I hope it is worth it. It might be maybe the longest waiting for an Update.

But next, it will be longer for me. Cause I am looking forward for the Sam Event on the next playable day.

Reactions: Sunny2krissy

BroBen

Jun 5, 2018
I tottaly love this game, the progression is nice, nice models. I don't mind slow progress in game, a lot of games i've played that you have sex in like 10 minuts, i quit. Love the slow pace INGAME, but the time between patches and the sizes, that i don't like. That's what i said, i rather pay a larger sum for the final product or even pay only when release a good patch than monthly and they keep delaying to make more and more.

Several times i even forgot about it and re-discovered it

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I tottaly love this game, the progression is nice, nice models. I don't mind slow progress in game, a lot of games i've played that you have sex in like 10 minuts, i quit. Love the slow pace INGAME, but the time between patches and the sizes, that i don't like. That's what i said, i rather pay a larger sum for the final product or even pay only when release a good patch than monthly and they keep delaying to make more and more.

Several times i even forgot about it and re-discovered it
I agree with you on the long wait between updates and this will very probably be the last update for this year

LiefdeJood

Sep 13, 2017
I agree with you on the long wait between updates and this will very probably be the last update for this year
Which is hilarious to think about. Oh well. Game racks in money so I can't blame the dev, some day people will learn to vote with this wallet until that day nothing will happen.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes