DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Wow, it's been around a year or so since i last played and reading the posts here it seems like i didn't miss nothing the whole time :confused:.

I don't like bashing devs for their methods as it is their game/story to tell and slow burns can be great at times but this is getting ridiculous :ROFLMAO:.

Reactions: bill meoff

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
Does anyone have save files of the event when sofia and liam goes to a party, play few games and liam looses his house ?

Trash+Sombra

May 25, 2020
Wow, it's been around a year or so since i last played and reading the posts here it seems like i didn't miss nothing the whole time :confused:.

I don't like bashing devs for their methods as it is their game/story to tell and slow burns can be great at times but this is getting ridiculous been saying this for a bit but most games on this site are not worried about comptaling there games just how long they can keep milking money from this game could have been done a while ago if he cut all the useless bloat out of the game like characters 1000 diffaeart angles for one scene

Na6game

Mar 17, 2019
i skipped last update. so i expect i can see some contents progression in this update. but as i read your replies here maybe i have to skip this update again.

or i have to wait years maybe ?

EthanHunt95

Oct 23, 2019
Game is going to FC to MC lol....
I expected....
Multiple protagonist tags going to adding:LOL::ROFLMAO:
Also I'm leaving to game:LOL::LOL:

• Hey there
Reactions: Elemo

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
"Animally"? "Relaxative"? At the very least, put the script in a Google doc (or other word program) with an English dictionary *before* you enter it into the game engine. You'd have a bunch of words that aren't words identified and corrected. This game has great potential and silly mistakes like this are easily fixed and shouldn't be ignored.

Reactions: Derek Wildstsar
Sep 6, 2018
Does the female MC have multiple sex partners? I really do not like NTR. That's why asking.
There's nothing here mate i played it 2 years ago and was like "damn what a waste there's not a lot going on maybe it's early in development" so i waited another 2 years which is this year to play it and boy was i disappointed i mean I don't understand how people play this game and think to themselves "hmm this is a great game lemme spend some money on it" if i were to compare Onlyfans probably have more content than this Disappointment of a game i mean it has some contents but most of them are "UWU i touched another man's hand which is not my husband's" that shit get's boring after a while like Jessica O'Neill's Hard News have more content and better story and StoperArt(dev) takes a lot of time to make that game too but atleast the story feels like it's progressing.

To answer your question I don't think she fucked anyone else who's not her husband or maybe the point system in this game is dumb that i can't make her fuck anyone.

If you wanna download the game go ahead no judgement there but if you're on a limited data i recommended not downloading cause it's gives you the feeling after we jerk off while mid game.

P.S. future maybe devs reading this don't make a point system in a game make it purely choice or copy EvaKiss's point system in her games.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes