Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
Not with that sybian being so handy I agree with you.I wonder if Sophia will get one and maybe keep it at Alyssa's or in Ellies room
It would be interesting if Alyssa since she has Zac, she will give it to Sophia as a gift.
And I know some people hate the sex scene with the husband, I really like it. Sure it's not super hot or anything but it's routine, they have been married for a long time, sex isn't super hot at that point. But they don't seem to hate each other or can't talk to each other.
And with the previous sex scenes it seemed like frustrating for Sophia(probably was) but here there is a joke element to it, her joking about it being a new record and him being in on the joke. It was kinda endearing.

Reactions: Gexter and Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It would be interesting if Alyssa since she has Zac, she will give it to Sophia as a gift.
And I know some people hate the sex scene with the husband, I really like it. Sure it's not super hot or anything but it's routine, they have been married for a long time, sex isn't super hot at that point. But they don't seem to hate each other or can't talk to each other.
And with the previous sex scenes it seemed like frustrating for Sophia(probably was) but here there is a joke element to it, her joking about it being a new record and him being in on the joke. It was kinda endearing.
I played the good wife route and it was fun and Liam even agreed to another child so fun times.
Nice turn of events at the boarding school concerning Dylan/Zac/Aiden now waiting to see what happens next,there could be trouble a head but for whom?

• Angry
Reactions: Old Doggy Slave

duke100

Aug 22, 2018
My game gets an error after the scene where sam tells sophia about his dream about them, so does anyone have a save after this moment?

Reactions: Evt

alario13

May 6, 2017
good evening, can you help me with this issue? I'm trying to use a savefile from previous version and it doesn't work.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thanks

EDIT: using the command "jump..." provided a few pages back fixed it

Last edited:
Reactions: over the edge

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
Can't they make a cheat so we can increase the the points without having tho go through that option? All this time,.
I thought they would make that Mod by now.
IK mod has one........testing it out....goes through sams dream at pool......then back to bro sis laptop but nothing new there ,then mom at friends about bullies,then she heads to store and bang .....same exception.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Can mods edit first post and put my google drive. I will reupload if it rips. Thank you :cool:
Report your post with the content you want to add to the OP, and check "Game Update" or "Other" instead of "Inappropriate Behaviour". That will get the mods attention

mirian

Nov 18, 2018
I am very disappointed with this 0.100 version. So long to leave and now I downloaded the compressed version Win / Linux and to my surprise in the folder of images "NO IMAGES". Why was it in all previous versions?

alexandro1969

Jul 14, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script4.rpy", line 9562, in <module>
NameError: name 'day18_Dylan_watches_women_showering' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script4.rpyc", line 9562, in script
�*���^U��
File "E:\games\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "E:\games\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "E:\games\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.100 0.100
Sun Sep 13 02:00:46 2020

what have i to do now? thx

alexandro1969

Jul 14, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script4.rpyc", line 9562, in script
�*���^U��
File "E:\games\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "E:\games\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "E:\games\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.100 0.100
Sun Sep 13 02:00:46 2020

what have i to do now? thx
ignore it

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes