MegaApe

Oct 18, 2017
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script4.rpyc", line 3182, in script
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.100 0.100
Sun Sep 13 04:23:52 2020
```

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
And now there are errors - are these on people who actually got it on Patreon. That's pretty WTF. Pretty sure if you had to start over even FFing everything it would take over an hour to get to new stuff. Especially with all the unskippable stops and the unskippable coma-inducing guitar lessons. And people still are apparently drinking Flavor-Aid (trufact - they used cheaper Flavor Aid at Jonestown rather than Kool-Aid) thinking this is good, or even the best out there. FAIL.

Mexi

Jun 29, 2018
When the mom gets to the Supermarket I keep getting an error message. It says it's script error.

kapoeira

Jan 19, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script4.rpy", line 9562, in <module>
NameError: name 'day18_Dylan_watches_women_showering' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script4.rpyc", line 9562, in script
�*���^U��
File "E:\games\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "E:\games\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "E:\games\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script4.rpy", line 9562, in <module>
NameError: name 'day18_Dylan_watches_women_showering' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.100 0.100
Sun Sep 13 02:00:46 2020

what have i to do now? thx

I have the same bug :(

r2623699

Nov 8, 2017
I'm quite happy with the update. It was a good 1h of my evening well spent. Renders are awesome as always *except* the 1st render of Day 18 (Day18_1_1_Sophias_sleeping.jpg) where Sophia looks like she has a morning beard lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It was worth the wait for me. I love the Sophia-Julia scene at the pool and I think the dev has done an impressive job there. The yoga scene was kind of disappointing for me as I would have loved more Sophia-Dylan action but the shower scene after that made up for it.

Like everyone else, I'd love to get more of this faster but well... I'm paying nothing for it so I'm grateful for whatever and whenever it comes.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Who cares what the renders/animations are like if there's no sex? Yeah, cartoony games suck but so do lack of sex ones. Best I've seen so far is Good Girl Gone Bad, but Our Red String (also by Evakiss) looks like it might be better.
Over 1300 Patrons, obviously.

FacelessVoid

Dec 1, 2017
I'd like to know how the story goes ahead. The content provided by the developer is too good, one of the best in the field. But the wait between each update is too long. I wonder if he can publish the screenplay or something on his Patreon. Or someone, please write a fanfiction continuing the story.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Did fix the problem perfectly, many thanks (y) (y) (y)

From the update itself, i like where this is going so far. The mature woman developing a taste for teenage girls :love:
Hope we get more of that next year...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I download the file too,since i has the same problem,but i can't find where i need to put him (in which folder) and i still keep has that problem and can't continue to play the game! (there is no even ignore button,only rollback,open,copy BBCode,copy Markdown and quit) Can you help me please!

Reactions: over the edge
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes