nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
The offer on the lesbian side is very large and varied and must be compensated with some more on straight side.
I think Alyssa is going to call Sophia before her son's training. It's just that more men are needed in this game and ... Zac is a man
This is a very nice render :sneaky:
1600013886285.png

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The offer on the lesbian side is very large and varied and must be compensated with some more on straight side.
I think Alyssa is going to call Sophia before her son's training. It's just that more men are needed in this game and ... Zac is a man
View attachment 814667
The thing about the straight path is that there still hasn't been yet been a guy who could be a potential step-Dad for Dylan and Ellie. All we have so far is young boys and asshole grown men, and I've always figured that, at some point on the non-faithful routes, Sophia and Liam will split up, and whilst Sophia doesn't necessarily need a grown man to replace him, it would be nice if there were a couple of options for her, but right now there are none.

The lesbian path seems like it might have Alyssa as a potential step-Mom, but it comes at the expense of action with Ellie. How much this will affect the Ellie path, we don't know, but one thing for certain is that the shower with her on Day 12 is likely to be a lot less raunchy since the events with Julia won't have happened and that seems very necessary right now for the Ellie path.

Reactions: nexer

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
View attachment 814667
It is a nice render indeed...though personally, I wish it was more the two of them would fuck their own mothers AND they have that house to do it without having to worry about Ellie or Liam!. I'm sure Antonio would understand haha.

I like Alyssa, she is tremendously hot...my problem is, that the MC is a woman and I'm not into lesbian stuff but if it was a male MC, I would have definitely gone after Alyssa in a heartbeat! That's why I really would like it if Zac gets to fuck his mother as Dylan will eventually do with Sophia. :sneaky:(y)

Are they both interested in Dylan?
Je ne sais pas. (I don't know).

I don't play that path and thus I don't know of any interaction between Alyssa and Dylan but as far as I know, I don't think Alyssa is interested in Dylan and I just wish that she is interested in Zac or already fucking him. Another Mother & Son affair hehe. :cool:(y)

Leldorin

Nov 22, 2019
The thing about the straight path is that there still hasn't been yet been a guy who could be a potential step-Dad for Dylan and Ellie. All we have so far is young boys and asshole grown men, and I've always figured that, at some point on the non-faithful routes, Sophia and Liam will split up, and whilst Sophia doesn't necessarily need a grown man to replace him, it would be nice if there were a couple of options for her, but right now there are none.

The lesbian path seems like it might have Alyssa as a potential step-Mom, but it comes at the expense of action with Ellie. How much this will affect the Ellie path, we don't know, but one thing for certain is that the shower with her on Day 12 is likely to be a lot less raunchy since the events with Julia won't have happened and that seems very necessary right now for the Ellie path.
Yeah and that will mean another branching path on the Ellie route which wasn’t needed . But L&P decided to make us choose between the two events. It’s not like in the Dylan boarding school event where you can’t have the same events as in one case Dylan won’t be physically here for most of the week. I just hope that he will calm down on the branching of the « main side characters » and won’t start doing the same type of thing with Patricia and Sam.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
It is a nice render indeed...though personally, I wish it was more the two of them would fuck their own mothers AND they have that house to do it without having to worry about Ellie or Liam!. I'm sure Antonio would understand haha.

I like Alyssa, she is tremendously hot...my problem is, that the MC is a woman and I'm not into lesbian stuff but if it was a male MC, I would have definitely gone after Alyssa in a heartbeat! That's why I really would like it if Zac gets to fuck his mother as Dylan will eventually do with Sophia. :sneaky:(y)

Je ne sais pas. (I don't know).

I don't play that path and thus I don't know of any interaction between Alyssa and Dylan but as far as I know, I don't think Alyssa is interested in Dylan and I just wish that she is interested in Zac or already fucking him. Another Mother & Son affair hehe. :cool:(y)
True, but one thing leads to another.
Look at this renders. Do you think L&P gives us a clue?
1600015870465.png
1600015739351.png

Lukasz1

May 20, 2018
Okay, reset the counter because time is running out, we have more interesting updates ahead.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes