Arcchit

May 22, 2018
I am getting the following error for the new version. Cannot continue on the story of ver 0.100.
Can somebody help pls??

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script4.rpyc", line 3182, in script
  File "D:\ARCCHIT\imp\New folder\A Wife and Mother\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\ARCCHIT\imp\New folder\A Wife and Mother\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.100 0.100
Sun Sep 13 20:38:15 2020

Arcchit

May 22, 2018
I am getting the following error for the new version. Cannot continue on the story of ver 0.100.
Can somebody help pls??

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script4.rpyc", line 3182, in script
  File "D:\ARCCHIT\imp\New folder\A Wife and Mother\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\ARCCHIT\imp\New folder\A Wife and Mother\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.100 0.100
Sun Sep 13 20:38:15 2020

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The shower scene is clearly going to involve some kissing, groping, and maybe touching each other's pussies, because Ellie's going to want her mother to do as much, if not more, as she did with Julia. But the whole setup to this event still doesn't sit right with me. Ellie's getting a little too bold for my liking by being so direct about her and Julia, and she also quickly went from, "I have some things to think about", to, "in the last few day we got a little closer to each other than regular friends would actually do". Also this major plot hole:

View attachment 814559 View attachment 814560 View attachment 814563 View attachment 814561

Both times when the girls kissed, Julia had her back to where Sophia was, so how did she spot her first? Seems like a plot contrivance just to give Ellie a reason to tell her mother everything about her and Julia, but the whole thing comes across as forced and out of place.

I'm all for moving things along a little more quickly, but this felt like it jumped straight up from Mach 1 to Mach 10 without even going through the other levels first, when jumping to just Mach 5 would have been more than enough.
I agree that the plot has moved along quite quickly and even Sophia's language has changed,Talking to Zac.
Even the " Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation " got a mention in game,funny.

• Angry
Reactions: olddog cunttttttt

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Really? Well, look, you hated Dylan for this! :unsure: :sneaky:
Dylan is doing it for his own benefit. Ellie is doing it for someone else's. They're the opposite, not the same thing. I'm actually thinking Thursday's Ellie event may not be as juicy because of it, because Ellie burnt a fair amount of goodwill during the event. This is what I mean by being prepared to pay the price.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: afterlights

Idoiaboom

Aug 14, 2019
:mad: Cannot continue on the story of ver 0.100........
ERROR------> an uncaught exception occurred.
Can somebody help?
;)

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
I agree that the plot has moved along quite quickly and even Sophia's language has changed,Talking to Zac.
Even the " Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation " got a mention in game,funny.
What started as a game for her, just teasing Dylan and Sam, has turned her into full cougar mode with Zac. I don't know if his path has been opened so fast on purpose as a result of having allowed the player to remove Dylan from the equation (choosing Emma path).

Does L&P want to make sure you always have at least one open path with a young boy? In fact I found quite surprising that we could close Dylan's path so early, but what's done is done.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Dylan is doing it for his own benefit. Ellie is doing it for someone else's. They're the opposite, not the same thing. I'm actually thinking Thursday's Ellie event may not be as juicy because of it, because Ellie burnt a fair amount of goodwill during the event. This is what I mean by being prepared to pay the price.
I have my doubts about it :sneaky:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
As Alley_Cat has mentioned it was worked out by him and he told me about it

L&P has said the blackmail won't get that extreme but read it the paragraph in full(Below) it is open to mixed interpretations.

For now, Sophia just has no other chance than either continue Aiden's game or send Dylan away. But sending him away right now (day 17) will open another little interesting storyline. That's why this decision! Until then, Aiden's tasks won't be that extreme anyway!
Not sure what he means as not extreme.
There is something wrong in what people from Germany thinks is romantic.Or at least according to the romance flicks from Germany-they mostly involve cheating or even NTR.

• Haha
Reactions: lockerxx

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
I actually liked the update a lot!

I managed to avoid all the lesbian...:rolleyes:stuff perfectly and even when the scenes were presented they just jumped to the next event in a fluent way so I'm grateful for that.

The quality of the Renders was excellent as usual.

The Self-Defense Lessons was a bit of a bummer, it was fast, short and with just an introduction so I was worried that I wasn't going to get any good content for this update but alas! The switch of perspectives between Sophia or Dylan saved the update for me. I liked that Dylan was basically having an excellent time and show of his Mother, Aunt, a French curvy Milf, and a cute French kitten as Marie. I have to admit though, I would've liked it more if Dylan would've focused mainly on Sophia but at least he also thought about her when checking all the girls at the Locker room, the yoga room, and the locker room again, so Sophia never actually left his mind for long. :sneaky:(y)

I was also glad that he joined the yoga and that scene between him and Patricia, I don't know if anything will develop with her but I'm pleased to see that Patricia was into it for her nephew even at being the first time she has shown that sort of behavior towards him, it was great! even if it is an isolated moment and not to develop nor happening again, I liked that it happened in this update and in that event. I was also pleased that Patricia liked and teased Dylan for staring at Sophia's ass and found it naughty but she was okay with it.

I wonder where will it go next for Dylan with Sophia, Patricia, and Marie as well as Ellie in future updates. I'm glad I got rid of Emma from the start so I wouldn't end Sophia & Dylan's storyline.

I checked the boarding school branch...well, that was quite the twist but according to what L&P said, Dylan had good intentions and reasons for planning that but the plan was badly executed with someone as Aiden to help out which he ends up taking advantage for his own benefit, and for what I'm reading in the thread, it seems that little sweet Ellie is just as bad as Dylan for resourcing to manipulation hehehe so... would you look at that? neither of them is a saint nor any better than the other, I kinda like that! they're definitely siblings which is great! hahaha. :sneaky:(y)

Morello's request was simple and I liked that his office looked like Biff Tannen's from Back to the Future 2 hehehe that was a nice touch and I think L&P also used a reference from "10 things I hate about you" If Sophia & Patricia talks about Zoe and the kissing when Sophia said, "I want you, I need you oh baby oh baby" she even made the same eye-roll gesture hehe.

I wonder how it will play out the meeting with Morello's brother and if that meeting will be enough to settle the debt or the brother will want more meetings after seeing Sophia. :unsure: At least the chance to settle Liam's debts is simpler than getting the money...which leads me to this...with Sophia's side jobs...when is she going to start seeing money coming her way? that was the reason for taking any of the side jobs after all and, does she really still needs the side jobs? :unsure:

Lastly, I'm also glad there was the freedom of choice for Sophia to NOT have sex with Liam, for as long as it is possible for me Liam is not going to get any from Sophia anymore. :cool::ROFLMAO:(y)

Anyways, I really liked the update in...spite of some errors.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes