wevryn1

Aug 11, 2019
They should drop the tough stance on no rape. Closing off alot of gameplay avoiding it. In fact, just get rid of the blackmail all together if you ain't doing rape. The fuck is the point of blackmail, because the ultimate end goal of BM is to lead to intercourse or complete utter humiliation. (not skirt pull ups, complete nudity at work in front of students, drinking piss, whatever) So, just cut the blackmail shit, and focus on cleaning up all these bugs. Because really, how are you cool with Blackmail but not rape? Both cause devastating trauma to the individual. I'd prefer both in the game because, this shits fantasy not reality. Seriously, the fuck am I bugging out at the grocery scene?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It wasn't calculated by people. It was calculated by me. And it was based on the assumption that the tasks would only take place on days Sophia had classes, before we had the event list for playable day 12. But we now know this not to be the case, since the 3rd task is given and completed on Thursday, when Sophia doesn't have class. Which gives the last task on playable day 25.
As Alley_Cat has mentioned it was worked out by him and he told me about it

L&P has said the blackmail won't get that extreme but read it the paragraph in full(Below) it is open to mixed interpretations.

For now, Sophia just has no other chance than either continue Aiden's game or send Dylan away. But sending him away right now (day 17) will open another little interesting storyline. That's why this decision! Until then, Aiden's tasks won't be that extreme anyway!

Lukereds

Sep 28, 2019
There's a lot of issues about programming...

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script4.rpyc", line 3182, in script
  File "D:\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.100-pc\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.100-pc\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.100 0.100
Sun Sep 13 16:31:06 2020

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Ah so it's not about what L&P has said will happen but more your own personal opinion. Fair enough but you should have said so.
But you do not know how she will develop. She has already shown some interest that others consider her hot and stuff and at the end of things. Who knows, maybe she will dominate him at the end.
I agree with Bacchus that I don't think either Aide/Bennet will have sex with Sophia/
Sophia has at least 4 other options to stop Bennet and still get Dylan's history grade improved,but all this could come down to players choice,if it is not taken away like with Tyler.
Aiden I am not sure but I know that Sophia has the edge over Aiden now but it all could come down to players choice.
So all I can say this"I don't think so"but I cnnot say for certain.

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
I agree with Bacchus that I don't think either Aide/Bennet will have sex with Sophia/
Sophia has at least 4 other options to stop Bennet and still get Dylan's history grade improved,but all this could come down to players choice,if it is not taken away like with Tyler.
Aiden I am not sure but I know that Sophia has the edge over Aiden now but it all could come down to players choice.
So all I can say this"I don't think so"but I cnnot say for certain.
Guess we will just have to wait and see. Atleast it's not obvious one way or another which is nice. Not gonna get upset either way.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Guess we will just have to wait and see. Atleast it's not obvious one way or another which is nice. Not gonna get upset either way.
As I have said I am sure about it and all I can do is wait and see if I right.In the end it may all come down to whether the player will have the choices to make or not.

• Angry
Reactions: olddog cunttttttt

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
This comment will probably get lost in the throng, but I really feel like the Ellie/Julia event was a mixed bag. On the one hand, it was hot as fuck seeing Sophia and Julia going at it, but how it came to be feels like it was executed poorly.

For starters, it just felt really forced, not only by having Sophia there with them, but the way that Ellie just so casually and blatantly spills pretty much every little detail about her and Julia. It was so direct and straightforward that it just felt really out of place and, at times, cringy. It was a bit too descriptive and mushy, and felt more like an entry in Ellie's diary than something she would say in conversation with her mother.

It also feels like too rapid a change given that Ellie said after the kiss that she needed time to think about it all, but then reveals here that they've been doing a lot with each other over the last 3 days. So how long did she take to figure things out? 2 hours? Seems like it didn't take her that long to decide to commit to whatever this is she has with Julia only for the sake of giving us this scene which, again, is hot as fuck, but felt like it was just to push that envelope in a rather contrived way.

A better alternative might have been if this was Ellie and Julia hanging out for the first time since that kiss, and Ellie invites Sophia to hang out with them because she's secretly worried it might be awkward. She doesn't say that to Sophia, but she picks up on it. The 3 would then hang out and chat for a bit before Sophia gets a call from Alyssa asking if she wants to go shopping which she agrees to or doesn't saying she has to pick up Dylan. Then, in either case, Sophia goes inside to change and then goes back down to the kitchen and becomes curious about the girls so she spies on them again which would be when Ellie and Julia talk about things and Ellie decides to take things further with Julia which Sophia would watch and be turned on by.

It sounds a little less hot than what we got, but at least it would've felt like more natural progress and would still peak Sophia's lesbian temptation, plus we'd have seen some action between Ellie and Julia rather than just being told about it.

Akiljam

May 11, 2017
Can someone tell me the summary of this update? Does it have any scene with Sam/Dylan or Aiden? Or its only a lesbian update? (I am not into lesbian, so any spoiler would be helpfull)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Are people really saying this was boring and short? The entire scene with Ellie and Julia and the ice cubes was extremely sexy and hot and all the things. I loved it so much!
It was neither boring or short, but for me it felt like it jumped the gun with that Ellie/Julia event (even though it was very hot), did not need Dylan at the yoga event, and ended with a very weak-sauce request from Morello.

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
I think, I can swear that I heard these words somewhere before :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
Well as always with this game. As with this update, you never know exactly where it will take you.
Are people really saying this was boring and short? The entire scene with Ellie and Julia and the ice cubes was extremely sexy and hot and all the things. I loved it so much!
It can be short and boring depending on choice. Mean if you don't go the lesbian route then you might skip that whole event, making for a shorter update.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
For some people this update will be boring and short, much like the April update was for me. But this was a near perfect update for me. I just found Dylan being at the Yoga event when I'm on the boarding school route to be forced and annoying.

I kinda like that Ellie was being forceful and manipulative. It was a bit of a shock and disappointment at first, but then I realised it was because she was trying to make her girlfriends secret desires come true. Which is actually really sweet and awesome. Sure, Ellie may well have to do some damage control during the event Thursday morning. But she made her girlfriends secret desires come true, so it appears Ellie is prepared to pay the price.

Last edited:

Maret

Jul 30, 2019
There's a lot of isses about programming...

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "D:\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.100-pc\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
  File "D:\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.100-pc\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sun Sep 13 16:31:06 2020

Same issue here.

Reactions: Idoiaboom

BlueCrystal

Dec 19, 2018
Ok, so Sophia finally "fucked" something different than her husband, showed us some of her lovely assets and that upcoming prisoner thing is going to be hot af in my opinion. Things are finally starting to move and i'm sure in the next 5-10 updates we'll hopefully see foreplay or blowjob atleast (Probably Bennet involved).

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I love Ellie even more now. Can't wait for her to be more dominant with her mom and Julia and make them do things to each other as she watches and tells them what to do :giggle: And then at the end they both pleasure her...

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
For some people this update will be boring and short, much like the April update was for me. But this was a near perfect update for me. I just found Dylan being at the Yoga event when I'm on the boarding school route to be forced and annoying.

I kinda like that Ellie was being forceful and manipulative. It was a bit of a shock and disappointment at first, but then I realised it was because she was trying to make her girlfriends secret desires come true. Which is actually really sweet and awesome. Sure, Ellie may well have to do some damage control during the event Thursday morning. But she made her girlfriends secret desires come true, so it appears Ellie was prepared to pay the price.
The shower scene is clearly going to involve some kissing, groping, and maybe touching each other's pussies, because Ellie's going to want her mother to do as much, if not more, as she did with Julia. But the whole setup to this event still doesn't sit right with me. Ellie's getting a little too bold for my liking by being so direct about her and Julia, and she also quickly went from, "I have some things to think about", to, "in the last few days we got a little closer to each other than regular friends would actually do". Also this major plot hole:

screenshot0015.png screenshot0016.png Day15_6_B19_Julia_smiles_at_her.jpg Day15_6_B49_Sophias_watching_them.jpg

Both times when the girls kissed, Julia had her back to where Sophia was, so how did she spot her first? Seems like a plot contrivance just to give Ellie a reason to tell her mother everything about her and Julia, but the whole thing comes across as forced and out of place.

I'm all for moving things along a little more quickly, but this felt like it jumped straight up from Mach 1 to Mach 10 without even going through the other levels first, when jumping to just Mach 5 would have been more than enough.

Last edited:

Arcchit

May 22, 2018
I am getting the following error for the new version. Cannot continue on the story of ver 0.100.
Can somebody help pls??

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "D:\ARCCHIT\imp\New folder\A Wife and Mother\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
  File "D:\ARCCHIT\imp\New folder\A Wife and Mother\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sun Sep 13 20:38:15 2020

Reactions: Idoiaboom
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes