raining

Nov 19, 2018
Suddenly this game reminds me, Dual Family. :WutFace: In a good way, I mean.

I hope this game never take "Abandoned" mark on it.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Fair enough, but if they did all these things I've suggested then the early access could have better English and perhaps even no bugs at all if the work was handed over to others.

Think about it, if L&P got 1 or even a few people to help with the story development to maybe cut it down it a bit while still maintaining the quality of the relationship building, then once they've got a good script put together they can hand it to the translator while L&P starts work on the renders. Then when the translation is done it can be handed over to the coder who starts writing the code, and the proofreader to check for any mistakes. Once the proofreader is done, they can hand the corrected script to the coder who can go back and make the necessary corrections to the dialogue they've already coded. All the while L&P is working on the renders and once they're done, either at then end or as and when they're done, the coder can add the image titles, test the update, and then it's done.

The longest part of any update is still the render development, but at least this back-end stuff would most probably be done before they're finished the renders, so that would at least cut several weeks out of the development.
The first step to solve a problem is to realize that you have it, and unless L&P starts losing patrons massively, he/she won't make any major change on the development process. It's his/her treasure after all, and that's something I understand even though I don't agree with the way things are being done.

The problem in this case somehow reminds me to what is bound to happen with climate change, because we won't notice where the point of no return is until we've already crossed it.

And same here.. once patrons start dropping their support, I expect some sort of chain reaction. What may start with losing tens of them per week will can change quite rapidly to losing hundreds. Are these patrons going back? I reaaaally doubt it. We're talking about a game taking close to 15 years to be finished.. that's way too much, no matter how you look at it (not to mention the cost for the patrons..).

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well, update is cool. Thanks for hard work! But I'm afraid we will some incest action only in 2022 :(
You are too generous.
But if you are talking about a kiss Dylan/Sophia you might be right.Or something more with Elly.
BTW not sure if the idea about Patricia missing for 1 game week,is still relevant.

BuffNerd

May 4, 2017
Why do you want to avoid the debt arc? Nothing bad happens to Sophia, she's not coerced into anything - she even has Liam's blessing to do it (if we even care about that). I don't think anything interesting is going to happen in it either, but the benefits like the Ellie/Julia event far outweigh what little adverse effects there are.
Ye, I forgot you had to choose between two scenes.

I just wanna avoid any possible prostitution routes. I mean who knows what'll happen with the guy in jail. It might not escalate to fucking but even after that scene the don might use her otherwise, like a stripper maybe and then that might escalate to his men getting touchy and maybe raping her later.

For instance, I like Aiden's blackmail arc up until now, I like Sophia exposing herself in front of her students and such... but I really wanna get out of it before it becomes a gangrape fest. Same goes for the debt arc. As long as the dev gives us ways out of "forceful" paths somewhere along the line, I don't really mind.

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
For instance, I like Aiden's blackmail arc up until now, I like Sophia exposing herself in front of her students and such... but I really wanna get out of it before it becomes a gangrape fest. Same goes for the debt arc. As long as the dev gives us ways out of "forceful" paths somewhere along the line, I don't really mind.
Well I think Dylan taking self-defense classes will be a way out for Sophia without the sexual stuff.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Ye, I forgot you had to choose between two scenes.

I just wanna avoid any possible prostitution routes. I mean who knows what'll happen with the guy in jail. It might not escalate to fucking but even after that scene the don might use her otherwise, like a stripper maybe and then that might escalate to his men getting touchy and maybe raping her later.

gangrape fest,violence,rape will not happen in this game

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
gangrape fest,violence,rape will not happen in this game
Which is why Dylan is a way out. But for those that like Aiden, I guess there will be a path where she like the dominating aspect of him and have sex with him and his gang willingly.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Which is why Dylan is a way out. But for those that like Aiden, I guess there will be a path where she like the dominating aspect of him and have sex with him and his gang willingly.
They still have other options to solve the Aiden problem but it will come down to players choice(maybe)

• Angry
Reactions: Old Doggy Slave

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
They still have other options to solve the Aiden problem but it will come down to players choice(maybe)
Well Dylan fighting back(maybe even saving his mother) would be the best solution to it if you don't want sex with Aiden.
There is the janitor but I got a feeling that he will be used to deal with Bennett if you don't want to have sex with him.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes