Rexaureus

Oct 21, 2017
this is happening kindly solution plz
Same problem as ykhan

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script4.rpyc", line 3182, in script
File "C:\Users\drago\Games\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\drago\Games\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.100 0.100
Thu Oct 01 21:02:26 2020

Just found where the fix is, problem solved

Last edited:

jack_daniels_

Jul 6, 2018
100% correct, dividing the updates to 1/3 day should mean the update should be out every 2 months, otherwise it's useless

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
A playable day in 6 months? If an update every 2 months.
I do not think so.
I would aim for 7-8 months.

the first mid December - Christmas.
The second: beginning (middle) - March
The third end of May just before his break.

aresfantasy12

Aug 11, 2020
I downloaded it as is from the first page, but I run into exception saying
While running game code:
Anything I can do?

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017

Unlocked
Just a thought
Since a long time I wish to render my art in 1080p (Full HD) and getting the most out of it.
The biggest problem was the game size due to the larger image files and also much longer render time.
So, I thought about something. It looks like after the upcoming playable day 12 (Day 19), I will do another time jump in the story. This could be a good opportunity to finish the game as Part 1 and start a Part 2 in 1080p and fulfill my promise of the last goal, even though it's further away now, because I changed the currency to Euro. But I hope I will reach it again.
But for this step will be mandatory a very good programer who could help me to realize such a cut in the game and start like a new one where all the decisions from Part 1 will still be valid. Plus, since the renders will take around twice the time as for 720p, I would need to build a hell machine with 4 GPUs (currently I got 2 Titan RTX).
Let me know what you think about it. During the development of playable day 12, I will inform myself about building such a hell PC and also speak to programmers if such a cut would be even possible. An other option would be to upload "patches" where you will only download the new content and put it into the game folder.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

Unlocked
Just a thought
Since a long time I wish to render my art in 1080p (Full HD) and getting the most out of it.
The biggest problem was the game size due to the larger image files and also much longer render time.
So, I thought about something. It looks like after the upcoming playable day 12 (Day 19), I will do another time jump in the story. This could be a good opportunity to finish the game as Part 1 and start a Part 2 in 1080p and fulfill my promise of the last goal, even though it's further away now, because I changed the currency to Euro. But I hope I will reach it again.
But for this step will be mandatory a very good programer who could help me to realize such a cut in the game and start like a new one where all the decisions from Part 1 will still be valid. Plus, since the renders will take around twice the time as for 720p, I would need to build a hell machine with 4 GPUs (currently I got 2 Titan RTX).
Let me know what you think about it. During the development of playable day 12, I will inform myself about building such a hell PC and also speak to programmers if such a cut would be even possible. An other option would be to upload "patches" where you will only download the new content and put it into the game folder.
*shakes head*...lol. All the money he made...dragging it out...plenty of other devs manage to pump out good size updates in 1080p without issues...heh. Web images hardly any file size difference anyway....

Or hell...just slip the other fella a few quid and let him upscale them for you. He did a great job so far. Always something with some devs...

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes