daksmkadfad

Sep 11, 2020
This game will never end and be ruined.
Oh don't you worry now the game will end, this game is his pension like he said better to have something good in ten years than something forgettable in one year (yeah righto_O) he has zero ideas for a new game (otherwise he would've finished this one all ready) so is going with this one as loooong as he can it's his income after all plus he's moving in a new apartment so he probably rented but most surely he made a mortgage cuz he said he wants his place so yeah this game will be finished... in years.

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
Its like the person who thinks that changing from the Dollar to Euro is milking,work that one out.
I wish people would actually read the posts
Starting to think YOU are L&P the way you senselessly defend him.

This "patch" and/or Part 1 / Part 2 idea is yet another way to make new "goals" and milk simple people into throwing away money.

Don't get me wrong - the game is great, but it is far from perfect. There is a very small probability this game ever finishes.

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
He "Senselessly defends" as you put it, because he's a massive Investor of the Game and been keeping us all up to speed for years on this thread because he's a "Donor". If he's defending it's because he's backing this Horse to Win.

Ever heard the term "Biting the Hand that feeds you" :unsure:

Ivrol

Sep 26, 2018
I don't know what kind of definition people use with milking but

1000 usd --> 853.72 euro

1000 euro --> 1171 usd

If L&P change to euros, he's gaining 171 dollars extra if the patreons keep paying the same quantity but in euros. (+ exchange rate variable)

About the render computer i was reading the DazStudio Forum and L&P could buy just 1 Titan RTX (24 gb vram) + 2x 2080 TI instead of 2x Titan RTX, on this way he could improved the render speed by having more cuda cores and RT cores with the same price.

2x Titan RTX = 9216 CUDA cores + 144 RT Cores

1 Titan RTX + 2x 2080 TI = 13.312 CUDA cores + 208 RT Cores

DazStudio will probably support the new Nvidia Cards (ampere), RTX 3080 will cut the render speed in half compared to 2080 TI and Titan RTX and sometimes, here is a image about the performance in Iray:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I don't know what kind of definition people use with milking but

1000 usd --> 853.72 euro

1000 euro --> 1171 usd

If L&P change to euros, he's gaining 171 dollars extra if the patreons keep paying the same quantity but in euros.

About the render computer i was reading the DazStudio Forum and L&P could buy just 1 Titan RTX (24 gb vram) + 2x 2080 TI instead of 2x Titan RTX, on this way he could improved the render speed by having more cuda cores and RT cores with the same price.

2x Titan RTX = 9216 CUDA cores + 144 RT Cores

1 Titan RTX + 2x 2080 TI = 13.312 CUDA cores + 208 RT Cores

DazStudio will probably support the new Nvidia Cards (ampere), RTX 3080 will cut the render speed in half compared to 2080 TI and Titan RTX and sometimes, here is a image about the performance in Iray:
It could work both ways sometimes he gains somtimes he will lose and he never told his Ptrons to change over they can stay paying in Dollars if they wish

Last edited:

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
See those Tags down the side? I've got a "Game Developer" on mine because I am now making my own Game having been inspired by the likes of L&P and Stoper who've been making much higher Quality Games than there were before. I only have a few Patrons so far myself but I will be eternally grateful to them as I have wisely invested in more and more DAZ Add On's that are making my Game look better and better each Update.

That's how it works here. Dev's Develop and Donors Donate and you lucky people then get Hero's putting these Games out here for Free so please show some respect to those Donors (and us Milking unworthy Devs who apparently don't work 24/7 on these Games) ;););)

daksmkadfad

Sep 11, 2020
See those Tags down the side? I've got a "Game Developer" on mine because I am now making my own Game having been inspired by the likes of L&P and Stoper who've been making much higher Quality Games than there were before. I only have a few Patrons so far myself but I will be eternally grateful to them as I have wisely invested in more and more DAZ Add On's that are making my Game look better and better each Update.

That's how it works here. Dev's Develop and Donors Donate and you lucky people then get Hero's putting these Games out here for Free so please show some respect to those Donors (and us Milking unworthy Devs who apparently don't work 24/7 on these Games) ;););)
Dude cry me a river, we all know that the term "milking" is very valid around a lot of devs here so don't try to be a victim, please...

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018

This "patch" and/or Part 1 / Part 2 idea is yet another way to make new "goals" and milk simple people into throwing away money.

Don't get me wrong - the game is great, but it is far from perfect. There is a very small probability this game ever finishes.
Why does that even bother you? Even if he was "milking" what's it to you? It's not your money. The way you senselessly attack him makes me think you're just jealous :WeSmart:

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
Yeah yeah keep being the victim here, the fact that you (and others) as a game developer are on a pirate site says a lot so nuff' said:sneaky:
Yes there are lots of Dev's here all reading your Comments and taking it all in. We meet up for Milk and Cookies and mass debate every Friday morning on another Thread and plan on how to help Trump win the next Election rather than burn out our $1000 NVIDIA Cards making Games :LOL:

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
There is nothing on the patreon page to indicate any kind of incest.the AwAm game is not hosted on his Patron site and you can't even download AwAm from his patron.
since when has that stopped them-they know f95 do they not.please

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
Please be at peace. For a Dev, assets and licensing are not cheap. True, many may be using booty assets as we're all dirty pirates here in some peoples' views, but more are legit. Those cost out the ass for even crap like a plate of food or book. The costs of decent internet hookups, rigs to handle DAZ, and just getting enough IRL time are astronomical. So they need help.

Then there are some "Devs" that do milk it as claimed, but they are not the ones even attempting to update anything. L&P is slow and may need to wake up and hire help, but they are updating a game that is shit full of assets. So please everybody calm the hell down.

Please. We're all on a game site. We're here for fun not tearing each others' throats out, there is plenty of shit happening in real life willing to do that to us all for us.

Agreed?

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Please be at peace. For a Dev, assets and licensing are not cheap. True, many may be using booty assets as we're all dirty pirates here in some peoples' views, but more are legit. Those cost out the ass for even crap like a plate of food or book. The costs of decent internet hookups, rigs to handle DAZ, and just getting enough IRL time are astronomical. So they need help.

Then there are some "Devs" that do milk it as claimed, but they are not the ones even attempting to update anything. L&P is slow and may need to wake up and hire help, but they are updating a game that is shit full of assets. So please everybody calm the hell down.

Please. We're all on a game site. We're here for fun not tearing each others' throats out, there is plenty of shit happening in real life willing to do that to us all for us.

Agreed?
yes -now the big question is this game fun?

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
He "Senselessly defends" as you put it, because he's a massive Investor of the Game and been keeping us all up to speed for years on this thread because he's a "Donor". If he's defending it's because he's backing this Horse to Win.

Ever heard the term "Biting the Hand that feeds you" :unsure:
just so you understand it is 2020 near twenty days off three years in the making-talking of biting the hand that feeds you

Reactions: daksmkadfad
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes