BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Last update was on Sept 11th, today is October 5th , almost passed one month and just now dev is going to start new update. Considering his words is easy to assume that he will take not less than other 2 months to complete the 1.15 Update ( 1/3 of the day 12). this is really a great enhance..... in the step back:ROFLMAO:. We all must reconize that there is something ingenious in the way that he milks. He learned too much from Wirecard:LOL::ROFLMAO:
Hey come on now he took 20 days to write those posts talking about how he's going to push content faster.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
That's all well and good, but we all know that it's the scene creation that takes the longest time. Being able to render them faster is fine, but the complexity of the scenes and the amount it takes them to be created isn't likely to change, so will cutting down on rendering times really make that of a difference? :unsure:

Famous last words.

More famous last words. I believe they said similar things about the previous update, that certain events wouldn't be very big and they ended up growing exponentially, so I'd suspect it's highly likely to happen again.
Yes we all know you hate the game, hate the story, hate the characters, blah, blah, blah :rolleyes:

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yes we all know you hate the game, hate the story, hate the characters, blah, blah, blah :rolleyes:
I don't hate this game and never have, but clearly you don't understand that and can't tell when someone is offering up constructive criticism and wants the game to succeed.

Reactions: vanessa's lover

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Damn, how I love Jules! First seen, she was as a gorgeous, innocent teeny girl making out with her childhood friend Ellie and now, what a horny, dirty, plotting with her girlfriend, MILF/Mom seducing bitch angel. *schwing* *scccchhhwing* *SCHWING* I cannot *SCHWING* enough to express my *SCHWINGING* :love: :love: :love: :love: Well done L&P, I didn't expect this. But now! I expect Julie and Ellie making out and sharing Sophias love juices!!! :love::love::love: "Come on Ellie, won't you like to taste your mothers pussy juice from my lips?!" :eek::eek::eek: Oh and not to forget *SCHWING* *SCHWING* *SCHWING* :love::love::love:

P.S.: Meanwhile, Ellie has become a more and more adult looking woman, lost all her teeny appearance from the beginning, so sad, I have to admit, Julia kicked Ellie from her throne :( :) She is not as hot anymore as she was once :(

Day18_12_179_Ellie_says_its_just_a_kiss.jpg

Last edited:

Ivrol

Sep 26, 2018
That's all well and good, but we all know that it's the scene creation that takes the longest time. Being able to render them faster is fine, but the complexity of the scenes and the amount it takes them to be created isn't likely to change, so will cutting down on rendering times really make that of a difference? :unsure:
I believe the same, the time to create a scene take most of the time since it's more oriented to the creative side rather than PC Hardware side, 1 Titan RTX have enough power and VRAM to do it smoothly.

1x RTX 3090 -> To create Scenes
3x RTX 3090 -> To render.

Exists a bottleneck to update faster the game and that's the creation of the scene. If a update take 3 months to update, with the 4x RTX 3090 will be reduced to 2 months 2 weeks xD + reduction of time with the help in Translation and Programming part - L&P perfectionist side (rendering again scenes) hahaha XD

Daz Studio still do not support RTX Ampere cards (3080 + 3090), and exists a short supply of this cards. I will recommend to L&P to wait to buy this cards, because Nvidia released this cards with serious problems in performance, he will be buying defective cards.

In this thread you can see the performance of the cards, you can see what it's the better combo to render faster.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes