Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
This game will not give me what I want. That's why I'm quitting. I am not patient enough and not a lesbian.
Evaluation for the game (personal criticism);
The image is realistic,
the script is beautiful,
updates are slow,
now this is a lesbian game.
No, it's just that there is quite a bit of scene with women in the latest updates. It will change after 0.115;)

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
No, it's just that there is quite a bit of scene with women in the latest updates. It will change after 0.115;)
man are you sure? the people are waiting for some HJs, BJs, gang bangs etc not just teasing with the size of 3 GB+ and 8000+ renders

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
man are you sure? the people are waiting for some HJs, BJs, gang bangs etc not just teasing with the size of 3 GB+ and 8000+ renders
I'm like other people, I'm patient and if they really want all of this, there are plenty of other games that have this kind of content.
Gangbang, there won't be any in AWAM, that would surprise me a lot :)

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
I'm like other people, I'm patient and if they really want all of this, there are plenty of other games that have this kind of content.
Gangbang, there won't be any in AWAM, that would surprise me a lot :)
nah man there is never enough:LOL: but want i meant was that that this game is really great, when this game is finished it will be the top number one here because of the many pathes it has and the good story building. i just want to piont out this game as it is planned by the dev team is just to big for 10 to 15 people as a team to finish it in another 3 to 4 years. it has just the complexity of a normal game not an adult game and on a normal game there are houndred of people involved in making the game so it can be finished in 3 to 4 years. so this game will be great but it is not yet.

Reactions: rowdyranger
Dec 30, 2019
I just want to share that the 1080 upscale is really good, im replaying the game just to check it out and im really happy with the results, so knowing L&P will give it a try is very nice

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Hii ya'll !!

Since AWAM is a native 720p game I took it upon myself to upscale the entire game into 1080p due to boredom and paranoia during this pandemic.

Yeppp, give or take around 8,270 renders all the way from the flight scene to the end of version .100.
The file size of my 1080p version is close to the original 720p version so yayyy.

Proof below...

Before and After

View attachment 839181

View attachment 839745

I had to choose and settle between algorithms for the renders to look passable across various different screen sizes and resolutions and I didn't want the 1080p end product to have too many artifacts so, here you go :giggle:.

Please feel free to let me know if you find any artifacts. I'll try my best to fix it :)(y)

I am new to this site so, take it easy on me lol

Here are three download links to my 1080p version of the game although the dropmefiles is a temporary link.

Thanks to monroe for being the awesome human that you are helping me with uploading the files to MEGA and Pixeldrain. You are the best !

Mega

This post and the included unofficial version will be disabled or deleted in the future if the developer of the game (AWAM) decides to start rendering in 1080p.

Thank you for stopping by. Hope ya'll enjoy !
Take care and stay safe !

Britt
Great work. Which program did you use?

Reactions: Easylovingcpl

zyohr

Oct 1, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script4.rpyc", line 3182, in script
File "C:\Users\sekelj79\Downloads\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\sekelj79\Downloads\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.100 0.100
Sat Sep 12 02:24:36 2020

what whit thiss
Same problem! Please answer

T-oxygen

Jun 18, 2020
[QUOTE = "Scarlet56, gönderi: 4327658, üye: 1708026"]
Hayır, sadece son güncellemelerde kadınlarla epey bir sahne var. 0.115'ten sonra değişecek;)
[/ALINTI]
0,0115 güncelleme? ne zaman? Gelecek yıl veya yıllar görüşmek üzere: D
i am desperate

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes