Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018

Another (completely normal?) shower in the morning.
The first real teaser in (upscaled) 1080p!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you zoom in real close and then look through a magnifying glass while looking through a microscope lining the sight up with a pair of reading glasses you can just make out a single pubic hair between Ellie's legs. Guess she's going to have Sophia help her shave. :PogChamp:

BDI

May 23, 2017
If you zoom in real close and then look through a magnifying glass while looking through a microscope lining the sight up with a pair of reading glasses you can just make out a single pubic hair between Ellie's legs. Guess she's going to have Sophia help her shave. :PogChamp:
You have an extremely vivid imagination.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
There is still the conversation they have to have about "intimate shaving"

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
I'm like other people, I'm patient and if they really want all of this, there are plenty of other games that have this kind of content.
Gangbang, there won't be any in AWAM, that would surprise me a lot :)
see there it is, but just teased. man if we get some sex scenes i will break my wall, because i can really not believe it that we get some...

zzzz1222

Dec 28, 2019
A month has passed since the 0.100 update, and the next update is still 0%.
Even the next update is one-third of the day.
This game is over. There's no hope anymore.

zzzz1222

Dec 28, 2019
He said he would hire an assistant if he achieved his goal, but it was a complete lie. And when people complain about the slow update cycle, it is said that the update will take two months by splitting the update once every five months (even though a month has passed since the last update), meaning it takes more than six to seven months to update once every five months before. This is an obvious collusion and an eye trick and he's a crook.

Nathan12359

Jan 29, 2020
I told long before , this guy and game both are waste and d day he earns enough and people loose interest in it he will abandon it.
He said he would hire an assistant if he achieved his goal, but it was a complete lie. And when people complain about the slow update cycle, it is said that the update will take two months by splitting the update once every five months (even though a month has passed since the last update), meaning it takes more than six to seven months to update once every five months before. This is an obvious collusion and an eye trick and he's a crook.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Get a grip on yourself, Ellie :ROFLMAO:. Your brother has an excuse: he's virgin, but you!!! This is sexual harassment :ROFLMAO:
Is Dylan's bedroom door open? Why? View attachment 849584
Dylan watching on like, "Seriously, Mom?! I staged a stupid, nonsensical, and ridiculously short-sighted blackmail plot to get to you to do those kinds of things with me, and all I had to do was just be nice and affectionate towards you! That is sooooo unfair!"

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
I'm just writing here to ask someone to help me out. Patreon is again annoying me with that incest crap. Even though my Patreon game "Decisions Of Life" doesn't include anything like that. And I also never mentioned any other site where to get the other version on Patreon. I'm just messaging my patrons that I sent them an email.
So, does anyone know if SubscriberStar.com does also have such annoying guidelines? Because Patreon is slowly really pissing me off!
I know that other games are using patches but actually I was never a fan of that because such a patch only replaces the words and makes many spelling mistakes in sentences. And that principle would actually be the same since patrons would need to know where to get that patch. So, where's the difference whether I inform them about the other site or about where to get a patch???
If someone has experience with how to deal with that Patreon shit you can contact me: lust_and_passion@yahoo.com
If SubscriberStar doesn't have a stick up their ass like Patreon, I will move there.
Virgin Patreon vs Chad SubscribeStar

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I'm just writing here to ask someone to help me out. Patreon is again annoying me with that incest crap. Even though my Patreon game "Decisions Of Life" doesn't include anything like that. And I also never mentioned any other site where to get the other version on Patreon. I'm just messaging my patrons that I sent them an email.
So, does anyone know if SubscriberStar.com does also have such annoying guidelines? Because Patreon is slowly really pissing me off!
I know that other games are using patches but actually I was never a fan of that because such a patch only replaces the words and makes many spelling mistakes in sentences. And that principle would actually be the same since patrons would need to know where to get that patch. So, where's the difference whether I inform them about the other site or about where to get a patch???
If someone has experience with how to deal with that Patreon shit you can contact me: lust_and_passion@yahoo.com
If SubscriberStar doesn't have a stick up their ass like Patreon, I will move there.
SubscribeStar doesn't ban incest content. The biggest problem is that PayPal banned the platform. However, MasterCard, Visa and American Express are available.

Reactions: JasonJemodah
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes