kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
Great game and maybe the best in art quality, no doubts about that. Anyway the releases and story progression are extremely slow paced, and normally I enjoy a lot the slow building games... If I were the dev, I would defenitely cut out some marginal characters and stories (Bennet, secondary job in the clinic) They just slow up even more the releases pace and bring little interest to the general storyline

Reactions: Sepey

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Great game and maybe the best in art quality, no doubts about that. Anyway the releases and story progression are extremely slow paced, and normally I enjoy a lot the slow building games... If I were the dev, I would defenitely cut out some marginal characters and stories (Bennet, secondary job in the clinic) They just slow up even more the releases pace and bring little interest to the general storyline
The only problem with that is that what constitutes a "marginal character" is different for pretty much everybody, L&P included, since we don't know what he has planned. Marie was a marginal character, but then last update we can find out during the Yoga event that Patricia wants to set Marie up with Dylan. Apparently tries on several occasions.

On a different note, I realised earlier that since Sophia wants another kid, I wonder if Liam shooting blanks could be a possible trigger for the first straight sex scene on the Filthy route.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
The only problem with that is that what constitutes a "marginal character" is different for pretty much everybody, L&P included, since we don't know what he has planned. Marie was a marginal character, but then last update we can find out during the Yoga event that Patricia wants to set Marie up with Dylan. Apparently tries on several occasions.
Neve happening..she all Sophia's....all of her *evil laugh*

• Haha
Reactions: Sepey and Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Neve happening..she all Sophia's....all of her *evil laugh*
Oh I don't like Dylan/Marie any more than you do, but I follow the evidence. I'll need to check a few things, but at this stage it certainly looks like L&P is planning on the relationship being an option for those on the Dylan path

Reactions: wynlard

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Oh I don't like Dylan/Marie any more than you do, but I follow the evidence. I'll need to check a few things, but at this stage it certainly looks like L&P is planning on the relationship being an option for those on the Dylan path
if we got two times sophie looking very close to Marie (and touching one boob :ROFLMAO: )she is another interest for sophie:love:
screenshot0013.png
now dylan with Marie mom....

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
if we got two times sophie looking very close to Marie (and touching one boob :ROFLMAO: )she is another interest for sophie:love:
View attachment 850953
now dylan with Marie mom....
Oh I'm not saying there weren't some great Sophia/Marie moments, only that even just looking at the amount of renders, there is a fair chunk of Dylan and Marie together. But I'll let people that actually played the Dylan POV have a chance to chime in next

Spritzer

Feb 24, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script4.rpyc", line 3182, in script
File "D:\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.100 0.100
Fri Oct 09 17:26:55 2020

here its a error , Game not work

codex35

Jan 10, 2019

While running game code:

Full traceback:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

go to main page click fix BRUHHHHHHHHH

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019

While running game code:

Full traceback:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

I am sorry too

solid_snake

Apr 5, 2018
It could just be the morality police earning their paycheck for the month but I had the same feeling as you and someone reported him. Thier is no ncest content on his patron page so somebody is fucking with him.
If some low life did report him please do us all a favor and crawl back under the rock where you came from
It's a little bit more complicated than that... Patreon's ToS literally says they have a right to look at stuff that's off their site (literally giving them right to stalk you) . And they are aware of this site. And he's high-profile enough to warrant peek at here and there.

It literally doesn't matter if the creator doesn't post anything patreon-offensive on their site. It doesn't matter if there's a page on here that's beyond his control, it doesn't matter if there's a version of the game that they call "offensive". If he was once associated with that version, and that the version of the game is continued to be produced, he's going to be hunted.

And he's not the only one that's been treated like this. the creator of one other game I was looking after was told that exact thing. In the end, he had to remove the game and change his name, as well as remove the link from this site to their pareon page. Another, much more known person, known as Slugbox got the exact treatment.

He got pinned down by them because of a gallery on Hentaifoundry that he hadn't posted in for six years.

-S

Last edited:

vimonline

Aug 5, 2017
Well i would like to honest because i had been playing the game through the whole week.I experinced all the scenarios and routes...Because of this i count myself as an experinced player although this is my firs post on this game topic.

First of all the dev is milking guy.He is lying about incest content that banned by patreon so that can't pay anymore.This was happend first at least 2 years ago about incest content.Most devs had solutions about it even if the game was created with unity engine that it is 3d real time game.

Anyway when finish the game whatever route you follwed there is a lot of endings related with each other.

-Visiting Morello's brother in jail.
-Some feeling about Zac,Dylan and Sam.
-Nursing the grandpas and Mailmen Murray.
-Mr Bennet and Aiden and the other guy.

Above them all related with the same rout.At this point the dev is in a big twist.Whatever happens at next release there will be some conflicst...And there will be something missing in the storyline.It's because the dev is trying to add stupid and unmeaningful side stories to the context to extend the milking.

I am sorry the dev it's sad but true.I hope you understand what a great job you did so far and realize it as soon as possible.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes