hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
Old dog

So what events can we expect next?

I'm not a huge lesbian fan but I enjoyed last update. Please tell me Aiden returns next patch :D

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
Here's my issue with the game. There are 3 events which, depending on your path, might be like 9-12 scenes although there should be a LOT of shared scenes (between paths) with alternate dialogue. It shouldn't take until Valentines day for 12 scenes.

Imagine telling your boss you would need 5 months to make 500 renders and 12 complete scenes for 3 events. You'd fixing up your resume the very next day

Here's to hoping it is magically done by Thanksgiving

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
lol what? really? hahahahahah, dafuq. Honestly didn't watch the movie, just read it on wikipedia
lol same here, i just thought i point out the lack of incest in the game. but about the movie i assume it not explicit content and rather pointing the taboo of incest as itwas with sodomy. man i really hope the world would change and incest for fun became a regular thing, one can only hope...

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
zyohr
The fix is on the post where you downloaded the game, under Other. Click Fix, download it, then extract the contents to your game folder inside your AWAM folder.

Game will be fixed and you will be good to go.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes