Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
Dude the game is nearly all geared towards hetero with a few happy moments tacked on for the Lesbian Loving crowd. Don't whine. Besides none of us are getting "the goods" any time soon so lift a pint with me and the rest and chill. Too much worrying who gets what is bad for the blood. :giggle:

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
99% probably, the remaining 1% is for the straight audience, how exciting, can't wait :cautious:
Fairly sure the Morello event is going to be more than 1%. I'm guessing more like 30%

EDIT: It's not like the last update was really all that lesbian anyway. The Yoga event was primarily focused on Dylan, then main result being Marie meeting and liking him, and getting the invite to the horse riding trip, the one and only event on day 15, which you can only do if you accept Aiden's tasks. Even the Alyssa event is more about meeting her boyfriend.

Last edited:
Reactions: Silvenight1

JagOvv

Oct 17, 2017
I have played the game and I did not report them. Still nothing happened. I didn't even see them after that
I would have thought that reacting relaxed to their catcalls would open up more scenes with them since you need filthy points to be relaxed.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Do all of you have multiple playthroughs? I like to keep to one playthrough on games like this so that it feels natural. But the long waits between releases are killer because I've totally lost track of the story.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Do all of you have multiple playthroughs? I like to keep to one playthrough on games like this so that it feels natural. But the long waits between releases are killer because I've totally lost track of the story.
I generally only have the one - on the Ellie/Patricia route. I may end up with a GW/Lesbian route as well, if that ever gets interesting.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I

I played both staying calm and acting annoyed. In staying calm you don't get any scene at the station. But if you act annoyed there is the scene at the station but nothing after that. Does not matter if you report or not. Maybe something will be added in future updates
The guys will be back near the end of the game, depending on the choices that you make

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
I

I didn't understand. By the end of the game that has already been realeased or by the end of the entire game itself
I think that by the end of the entire game... which kinda sucks... I expected more content with them. Then again, I expected more content altogether. Still, for me, a quite enjoyable game, but some more scenes would have been nice.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I think that by the end of the entire game... which kinda sucks... I expected more content with them. Then again, I expected more content altogether. Still, for me, a quite enjoyable game, but some more scenes would have been nice.
The subway thugs aren't popular or significant enough to make that worthwhile. They aren't even popular enough in the fan art thread for their assets to be identified to make fan art with (I tried a while back as a request (by a single person), but identifying characters isn't my forte).

Reactions: Old Dog
Jan 22, 2019
Out of context of the next update , just a topic for discussion , but who agrees that this game would be much better if it had an interracial tag , I mean the build up is there with the school janitor and the thugs, but it will never evolve into something interracial cuz it's not in the tags ;)(if you agree like if you don't facepalm and explain why and don't worry no one will call you raciste :sneaky:)

Last edited:
Reactions: emilia brown

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Out of context of the next update , just a topic for discussion , but who agrees that this game would be much better if it had an interracial tag , I mean the build up is there with the school generator and the thugs, but it will never evolve into something interracial cuz it's not in the tags ;)(if you agree like if you don't facepalm and explain why and don't worry no one will call you racist :sneaky:)
To be honest with you I thought it already had a tag for that.
Interracial will come into the game but not till a much later date, as for which route it may happen on I don't know.
Also I don't see how it would make this game so much better,people are here for the mother/son mother/daughter/sister sex.
The janitor will play a part in the game when/how we don't know and the same goes for the thugs as well.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Out of context of the next update , just a topic for discussion , but who agrees that this game would be much better if it had an interracial tag , I mean the build up is there with the school generator and the thugs, but it will never evolve into something interracial cuz it's not in the tags ;)(if you agree like if you don't facepalm and explain why and don't worry no one will call you racist :sneaky:)
Well you haven't explained why it would be better yourself either..unless that's your kink.

Reactions: Toushiro
Jan 22, 2019
Well you haven't explained why it would be better yourself either..unless that's your kink.
well I explained and I said there is a build-up for it with the school janitor and with the thugs (I think) and yeah it's a kink but in my opinion it would make the game better (just my opinion)

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
well I explained and I said there is a build-up for it with the school janitor and with the thugs (I think) and yeah it's a kink but in my opinion it would make the game better (just my opinion)
The thugs will return but if you are after some kind of violence/rape then this will not happen in this game

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes