Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
So if i or someone else have a negative opinion about a this game or other game and differs from your opinion which is the good opinion i'm automatically a hater, jeez man where you guys coming from :FacePalm:
Not at all. Opinions are good. Saying he must do something becuase it's what you want (not you personally, general term) and that he will suffer for it...is very different wouldn't one agree?

And to those people, he certainly isn't suffering by doing what he wants to do.

Damn straight I'm here for the lesbians - Ellie is hot.
Right on AC! Now unlike some others, we're not hating on the game either for it having things in it that we couldn't care elss about.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

emilia brown

May 25, 2020
Damn straight I'm here for the lesbians - Ellie is hot.
lemme just make a point If I find a hot guy , am I supposed to fancy him having gay sex , I dont find that appealing at all, I will fancy him having sex with me and I can't do that if he is a fucking a man . I guess thats why you all suck at bed cuz you all about tease and foreplay and when it's time for the real deal you can't last 2 minutes (just saying)

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Mr. Vain

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
lemme just make a point If I find a hot guy , am I supposed to fancy him having gay sex , I dont find that appealing at all, I will fancy him having sex with me and I can't do that if he is a fucking a man .
I'm guessing your of a mature age...so you do know we're wired differently right?

I suppose you also don't understand why most men don't consider their gf/wife etc is cheating as long as it's with another woman. men don't walk around the house in their boxers with each other, hug affectionately...change in same room (generalizing here)....We think very, very differently as sexes. Men really are from Mars (if you get that reference) ;)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
lemme just make a point If I find a hot guy , am I supposed to fancy him having gay sex , I dont find that appealing at all, I will fancy him having sex with me and I can't do that if he is a fucking a man . I guess thats why you all suck at bed cuz you all about tease and foreplay and when it's time for the real deal you can't last 2 minutes (just saying)
You're supposed to do whatever it is you find hot. If for you it's getting pounded by a "hot guy", then awesome. Do that.

But I find two women together hot. Even if in this fantasy I'm not involved. I know it may not make sense (especially the me not being involved part), but the great thing about sexuality is that it doesn't need to.

And the great thing about this game is that it can cater for both. You can play your route, and I'll play mine. They don't need to be the same.

Reactions: emilia brown

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
There are all sorts out there. You are more than welcome to keep it hetero. But not all women are, nor do all of them fall in line with your preferences. I went to school with a gal that would not date a straight man, he had to be bi. Some are that way, thus yoaie was created and caters towards women more than gay men.

Having your own kinks are okay here, I just dislike crass individuals.

As for those that desire rape, I have dated a woman that had that as her fantasy but was horrified by it IRL.

emilia brown

May 25, 2020
U R too old for this shit mate , but its still hilarious how everyone thinks you are girl...

Btw developer stole some parts from :
(Lust & Passion copycat)

- 1993 Sliver (young Baldwin order Sharon Stone to strip her panties in restaurant)

- 1994 Voyeur (Tinto Brass used same seq , when husband order his ex wife to do that infront everyone during dinner )
The dumbest people I know are those who think they Know It All ,

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
U R too old for this shit mate , but its still hilarious how everyone thinks you are girl...

(Lust & Passion copycat)

- 1993 Sliver (young Baldwin order Sharon Stone to strip her panties in restaurant)

- 1994 Voyeur (Tinto Brass used same seq , when husband order his ex wife to do that infront everyone during dinner )
I've kept out of this but now I have to chip in, (without taking sides, as the last thing I need right now is a f***ing argument).
L&P, whatever his faults, did not "steal" the idea. It's been around in erotic literature for years. If you want a really sensual example of coercion to remove panties IMO, read The Story of O by Pauline Reague, written in 1954, (& filmed several times since). Even then this wasn't a new idea.

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020

(Lust & Passion copycat)

So are most of the damn games on this site and elsewhere. Just going by DAZ itself, most devs have used the same assets. Story wise there are few if no true original stories written. Breaking Bad is a riff on Robin Hood. Game of Thrones is a take off from Charlemaigne. Star Wars is a scifi King Arthur. I can go on but it would be pointless for some here.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
lemme correct you ,they here for the lesbians :sick:(n):poop:
Well...some here, for some reason, are for the lesbianism. I don't know why? but if that's what they like...fine! by all means! if that's how they want to play the game that fortunately offers many other paths.

I'm here only for the Mother & Son Incest and for what I've seen and talked with people from different cultures in English, Spanish, German, and French, some others are also here for the Mother & Son relationship because that's what we like. :sneaky:(y)

I obviously can't say for what reason the majority is here playing the game. If it's for the straight incest? lesbian incest? lesbian? good wife? cheating and the filthy route? or for the delusional rape in a game that it was never meant to have any rape in it hehe.

I'll never understand why to expect something that was never meant to be in the first place? but to each their own, it's like expecting "Liam & Ellie" when we KNOW that was never going to happen. :LOL:

No we all have a right to say our peace, but try to keep it civil and limited. I could go on long endless rants how I despise the Dylan dramas, but that is fruitless and rude to those whom love it. Please keep it civil, unlike some.
I agree with that, to keep it civil. I, for example, am totally against lesbianism and Amber's son path...I despise both and I don't find that appealing to me at all, but not because of that, am I going to bash and throw hate every single time to the players that, for whatever reason, like that path. I'll just talk with them less since there's nothing in common to talk about.

Fortunately, there are some exceptions when it comes to friends who can talk about both paths without being rude or getting way too serious about it.
"beerbeerbeer"!! hehe

And yes, we're ALL "Degenerate Perverts" here :cool: and we all have our kinks, just that not everyone likes the same.

Last edited:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Ok boomer :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

(in my era we'd say : Ok concubine)
I understand that in the U. S. of A. the term ' OK boomer' is considered to be some type of insult but not on my side of the ocean. Still, my post seems to have given you a good laugh, judging by the response, so my work here has not been entirely in vain.

Reactions: Silvenight1

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
Lust & Passion - Money Milker

title of a new game
Dude you’re fucking obsessed, give me a break, all those complaints we've heard before and do you know what the result is? None L&P keeps doing at least 5K a month and every time he release an update people go crazy, nobody forces you to play the damn AWAM also you don't pay shit for it and you play it for free so what are you complaining about ???

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
Troll - is modern girlish word from liability soft men (in my old era we call those things - those spawns : SOFT FAGGOTS OR WHORES WHO CANT STAND TRUTH or FACTS)

In old era word troll was meaning of some mythological creature (rather seen in video games)

In modern era, term is known as used from girls who cant face the reality or deal with facts and honest ppl or truth.
I'm sorry, but are you in some way trying to imply that girls are somehow less and/or inferior to guys? 'Cause your little ol' rant there seems highly misogynistic to me.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Lets be clear here : a guy hang on incest site but he use/using (*)

when he write/wrote ''FUCKING'' word >>> f**ing ???

Such a brain damage double personality.

Boy do u even know who U R and where u came ??

Dont ever tag my name again with such a stupidity and deranged personality. U jerk dick on motrher son incest, but you write 'fucking with *** ??????????

Just grow da fuck up will ya !! Ya make me sick.
Where did you get the idea that I like incest from sunbeam? I can write what I f***ing like.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes