Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
Serbia? Kosovo? Croatia? Yugoslavia is a dead nation, split into its many divergent and unique nations. Blood flowed in the streets, forests, and rivers of the land for far too long. If you are from there... I shudder at the memories of those days when bigots strolled openly across the shattered corpse of the nation. Calling Americans zombies is not cool, just as it would be uncool to drag up and say jokes some made of that terrible era.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I thought that the cross/uncross legs in the classroom was tacky,but that is just my personal opinion
That's why when I play this scene she always drops the chalk. It seems far more in keeping with what we know of Sophia's personality. (Plus I saw this happen at school...way back).

Reactions: Silvenight1

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
Sophia is not a cheap whore. She is a rather more conservative woman even if she does get some thrills from erotic moments.

It was Sharon Stone's character in the movie, but it did not fit Sophia. Though if she were in the room solely with her lover/s, she might have. Might.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Sophia is not a cheap whore. She is a rather more conservative woman even if she does get some thrills from erotic moments.

It was Sharon Stone's character in the movie, but it did not fit Sophia. Though if she were in the room solely with her lover/s, she might have. Might.
That is why I thought that the 1st task was so much better

Reactions: Plnjr987

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Deranged guy :

'' oooh I dont like INCEST OR FUCKING

but Im here on Incest game ...

but I am angel ...

''

Such a deranged double personality
:LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It's possible to play this game without the incest. If you had played it, you might know this. As for fucking, I like it but that's not why I'm here. There is very little fucking in AWAM & what there is just with the husband. As for a "deranged, double personality" or perhaps I'm an angel after all.....are you a psychiatrist, a psychologist? Maybe I've misjudged you?

• Haha
Reactions: Mr. Vain

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017

I liken Sophia to a mature, classy lady.
And that works for me, because that's just the way I like them.

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
They're nice too. I admit it. I am addicted to the lovelier sex.

Hello, my name is Silvenight1 and I am a woman'aholic... I'm afraid I will never earn my sobriety chip for it either. I just can't quit them. :p :oops:

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
They're nice too. I admit it. I am addicted to the lovelier sex.

Hello, my name is Silvenight1 and I am a woman'aholic... I'm afraid I will never earn my sobriety chip for it either. I just can't quit them. :p :oops:
"gynecoholic" or "gynemanic" I think you'll find are more proper terms.

Reactions: Silvenight1

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
Damn that was why no one showed up at the meeting hall besides myself. :oops: It was terribly scary sitting in that lonely dark gym all by myself at night.:giggle:

Reactions: Old Dog

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
*pssstthhhh, "Did you say organic gyros? That will be *pssstshhhshhh* Please drive up to the second window please, your order will be waiting. Have a nice day!" :oops:

Seriously though, I am sitting here on pins and needles waiting to see how Sophia will react to Emma hanging around more if she does end up tutoring Dylan.

That and if Bennet will eat his liver for not getting his way.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
*pssstthhhh, "Did you say organic gyros? That will be *pssstshhhshhh* Please drive up to the second window please, your order will be waiting. Have a nice day!" :oops:

Seriously though, I am sitting here on pins and needles waiting to see how Sophia will react to Emma hanging around more if she does end up tutoring Dylan.

That and if Bennet will eat his liver for not getting his way.
An organic gyno. Is that referring to Sophia being 100% natural and not having implants?

I'm starting to get curious about how the Emma/Dylan storyline is going to play out now that Marie has entered the mix, since she is more classically attractive.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes