bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
Why is this developer terminally shitting on straight lads? The game started off as a mother descending into cheating/incestual relationships but now it's went full blown dyke mode. What type of content distribution is this?

The past update was all dyke shit (barring the husband sex scene, *yawn*), this update is all dyke shit, in what world wouldn't a developer do straight>dyke>straight>dyke so that the straight part of his fanbase (based on every single poll that Sam/Dylan dominates, it's the vast majority) don't get completely cucked for over half a year worth of useless content designed for 14 year old kids who still unironically think Lesbian sex is anything but glorified masturbation.

Why do the two best games on this website site theme wise (Come Inside and this) have to have the WORST developers on the website.

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
Nice. If one were to really go scene by scene, and more, it would show that the game in its entirety is even breaks after this last update. Hetero may be dominant but L&P is throwing us "dyke" devotees have a bone or two to stick around. Please be at peace and sit and wait for the meal in its whole glory before making accusations of favoritism. We are all stuck waiting for our fav bits, and by all that
I can see Zac/Dylan/Sam/others are getting their bits scene;) by Sophia rather soon, game wise.

But I ask you honestly, do you ever imagine Dylan and Sam doing a scene like Ellie/Julia? Do you?
Teen boys hardly ever wish to share, nor would they be open to possible "queer" accidental touches, unlike the obviously Bi Ellie and her girl Julia.

Even gay or Bi teen boys don't relish being found out so easily.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Why is this developer terminally shitting on straight lads? The game started off as a mother descending into cheating/incestual relationships but now it's went full blown dyke mode. What type of content distribution is this?

The past update was all dyke shit (barring the husband sex scene, *yawn*), this update is all dyke shit, in what world wouldn't a developer do straight>dyke>straight>dyke so that the straight part of his fanbase (based on every single poll that Sam/Dylan dominates, it's the vast majority) don't get completely cucked for over half a year worth of useless content designed for 14 year old kids who still unironically think Lesbian sex is anything but glorified masturbation.

Why do the two best games on this website site theme wise (Come Inside and this) have to have the WORST developers on the website.
Don't worry. I heard he will eventually get to the man on man love you appear to be craving :KappaPride:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Nope. More like 2 months for 3 events. 4, if you count that we'll be able to choose between Liam and Morello events.
Wondering what interesting stuff Liam/Sophia may have together also maybe find out if the first task by Morello is a test

daksmkadfad

Sep 11, 2020
Nope. More like 2 months for 3 events. 4, if you count that we'll be able to choose between Liam and Morello events.
I dunno how yo made the calculation but its 3 months if its before Christmas and i wanted to say morning events which like you say are 3 events, still my question remains...

Mr Killer D

Jun 7, 2019
IbpVxSn.jpg
This is the progress of the game Anna the exciting affection by DeepSleep games..

6.png
And this is the progress of AWAM

Deepsleep is working on more than one game at a time and has more content than awam on every update.
I know the story is bit bad but the story of awam is already written right.? So that doesn't count.

He started development of the update 2.1 on September 30 while L&P started working on his update on September 12 ( I guess)...

Did you see the defference..?

dickluver

May 27, 2017
While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

I'm getting this script error on Day 18 and it's been like this the last patches, I'm clueless how to solve this...

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
Could someone help me with the usage of fix?
While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

I'm getting this script error on Day 18 and it's been like this the last patches, I'm clueless how to solve this...
Download the FIX under other on opening post (where you DL'd the game). Extract it to your game folder inside your AWAM folder. Restart your game, and it will be fixed.

Reactions: shahab1372

daksmkadfad

Sep 11, 2020
I know the story is bit bad but the story of awam is already written right.? So that doesn't count.
And it seems to you that this one has some sort of a story, its a soap opera with a housewife daily life nothing interesting, it had that plot twist with Dylan but the dev is cutting it off from what i understand...
He started development of the update 2.1 on September 30 while L&P started working on his update on September 12 ( I guess)...
Well some might disagree with you he started apparently on Oct 2, that almost one month from sept till oct of him moving and doing who knows what else dosen't count :WaitWhat: (don't ask me why)
Good for him,I guess you are so proud just now
Why are you so bitter man?

Reactions: Mr Killer D
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes