Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
At the moment it would seem that the Vicky/Liam/Morello events are not that big and the Ellie/Sophia event is the biggest.
So maybe smaller than the Sophia/precious event of the last update.
Well if the Morello task is just speaking to his brother behind a pane of glass, that's really just them sitting, and L&P changing a few expressions, so he might be able to do the CS for that fairly quickly.

I would need to check but that could tie in when my precious and Sophia meet up again
Considering "al" is the Ren'Py code for Alyssa talking, yes, it ties in

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well if the Morello task is just speaking to his brother behind a pane of glass, that's really just them sitting, and L&P changing a few expressions, so he might be able to do the CS for that fairly quickly.

Considering "al" is the Ren'Py code for Alyssa talking, yes, it ties in
I love it when a plan comes together.
Atleast Sophia's flower is kind of safe from Vicky for now and my precious will taste her juices.Now Nat just has to behave herself along with Ellie/Julia but I don't see that happening for a while at least

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I love it when a plan comes together.
Atleast Sophia's flower is kind of safe from Vicky for now and my precious will taste her juices.Now Nat just has to behave herself along with Ellie/Julia but I don't see that happening for a while at least
What do you have against Vicky? Aiden and Bennett I get, but Vicky?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
My precious is all alone and needs some tender love,Vicky/Nat have boyfriends to satisfy their needs,besides I am biased. ;)
Little precious has a boyfriend and a girlfriend,greedy,I will allow her to fondle Sophi's boobs/kissing but nothing below the waist
Alyssa isn't alone. She has Zac and Antonio.

And what is this "I will allow"? Last I checked L&P was the dev.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: farrah

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Alyssa isn't alone. She has Zac and Antonio.

And what is this "I will allow"? Last I checked L&P was the dev.
Zac for tender love is not proven and can Antonio really replace a womans loving tender touch.
Farrah and I said when my precious first met Sophia that she would be the first lady for Sophia and so far we are looking good

Last edited:

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
No doubt this VN is one of the best when it comes to choices as there really are consequences to them but got to be honest, I hate choice. I don't mind a few choices but not this in-depth, I want to see everything but reading comments in here, I feel there is so much am missing.

rock concert? what rock concert?
I don't have shower scenes with Ellie, must have chosen wrong during the first one between them.
Also as stated before in the thread, had no clue about that Dylan twist after last update
Also, going by some comments in here, appears Sophia does try out Alyssa's Sybian which I didn't see

Guess my lesbian points aren't high enough.

This is why I hate choices, I could organize saves better but ugh, there just too many needed and I'm in lazy mode when viewing VN's or playing games.
  1. Straight path
  2. Lesbian path
  3. Faithful wife path
that should be it but you have sub-paths on each one, some choices effect what woman Sophia interacts with on lesbian path, and tonnes of scenarios on the straight path as well.

A lot of choices can be a good thing but it can also be a really bad thing.

Think L&P should change it and reduce choices but you can choose to remove someone (Mr Bennett, Janitor). It doesn't affect anyone else, so if you choose no Zach it doesn't affect Sam or Dylan.
  1. Lesbian Path: all women are included with choices to remove some.
  2. Straight Path: any guy not named Liam is included
  3. Faithful wife: Liam only but scenario's where people try, Sophia might tease but always shuts them down, maybe some voyeur stuff like the shower scene in the last update.
Highly doubt he going change it but this way, we can just have 3 saves and work each path, removing our least favourites along the way. Just much simpler and better.

Doubt L&P change it but he did decide to change Dylan twist due to negative feedback, but he to far along in development to change it now and I get that.

Anyway just my 2 cents and I rambled again in here :D
I think people are misunderstanding my post, I wasn't actually looking for help on finding things I missed, I was suggesting that L&P needs to change how he does the choice options and suggested another way to do choices.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
If you had a secret agreement with him, why u did this to yourself in the last update? I see a bit masochism right here.
Perhaps more importantly why did you not let Sophia finally get off? It only would have required a few extra renders, but now she needs to wait until at least next week.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Perhaps more importantly why did you not let Sophia finally get off? It only would have required a few extra renders, but now she needs to wait until at least next week.
I like the teasing of Sophia.
Sophia almost climaxed twice,once with Alyssa rubbing Sophia's open palm and once with Antonio so the build up is ready for the flood gates to open wide

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
My precious is all alone and needs some tender love,Vicky/Nat have boyfriends to satisfy their needs,besides I am biased. ;)
Little precious has a boyfriend and a girlfriend,greedy,I will allow her to fondle Sophi's boobs/kissing but nothing below the waist
i think sophie flower is safe with natalie.she wants her flower be eating by sophie :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
After looking into the story arc and tendencies of the word variables L&P has used, I am of the mind that the rock concert is Sam's chance to fire up a more deeper relationship with Sophia. Similar to the moments with Alyssa hinting at her "satisfaction at home", Ellie/Julia's invite to sunbathe with them, etc...

:unsure: ;) Sam is wanting to seduce Sophia with his musical talent my friends, like a sappy teen romcom which he would be likely using as his guide to wooing women.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
After looking into the story arc and tendencies of the word variables L&P has used, I am of the mind that the rock concert is Sam's chance to fire up a more deeper relationship with Sophia. Similar to the moments with Alyssa hinting at her "satisfaction at home", Ellie/Julia's invite to sunbathe with them, etc...

:unsure: ;) Sam is wanting to seduce Sophia with his musical talent my friends, like a sappy teen romcom which he would be likely using as his guide to wooing women.
I vaguely remember playing that music lesson event with sam many years ago! It was quite beautiful when i first played it.

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
I think he is playing in his head Warrent's "Bed of Roses" or Simon and Garfunkle's "Mrs. Robinson", where as I think Sophia is thinking Ellie is bound to love this sweet boy just listen to him play.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I think he is playing in his head Warrent's "Bed of Roses" or Simon and Garfunkle's "Mrs. Robinson", where as I think Sophia is thinking Ellie is bound to love this sweet boy just listen to him play.
"The sky is crying" by Gary moore from the album"Still got the blues for you"

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes